Chapter 23

Yanna

so I gotta go to court today for my sentencing. I rolled my eyes at the thought of 30 days in county, Bronx county. I sighed putting on my checker board vans. "you, uh, ready to go" Dave asked walking in the room. I nodded. "I guess" I said pulling my jeans up following him downstairs. "good luck sus" Nae said kissing my cheek. I nodded and gave her a hug. Nae and Daronte were watching the kids while we went to court.

when we got there i had to wait for them to call my name. I felt Dave looking at me. I looked over at him. "don't be mad at me, it's a habit. all I know is fight ya way out" I️ said looking forward. he took my hand in his. I looked at him and he smiled at me. "it's all good, I love you tho" he said. I smiled looking up at him. "I love you too" I said leaning up and kissing his cheek.

"Ms. Stevens, I sentence you to 6 months on house arrest" the judge said. I smirked. "judge G you my dawg fr" I️ said smiling. she nodded rolling her eyes. "don't come back in here or i'll send you to jail" she said banging her thingy. I nodded and hugged my lawyer. "happy to help, but you have to go see your PO" she said. I rolled my eyes and nodded walking towards Dave. "check you out" I said pointing at the cheesy smile on his face. he chuckled. "house arrest is better than jail" he said. I shrugged. "6 months restriction or 30 days restriction..... I could've did the 30 days but i'll miss Kahnan" I said shrugging as we walked out the court hand in hand. he nodded. "either way, we going to see ya PO" he asked. I nodded. "so she can give me this band" I said getting in the car. he got in and we headed to see my PO.

"they going easy on you" Dave said when we walked back to the car. i shrugged. "i guess" i said getting in. my PO said they weren't going to give me the actual ban but i can't go out the state for 6 months. oh well, no Miami for me. "what time the cookout start" i asked as we headed back home. Dave friends was having a cookout in Harlem today for the hood and of course we gotta go. that's the hood. "4, you gotta get dressed don't ya" he asked glancing at me. i nodded.

"ima get dressed right fast then we can leave" i said going in the house. he nodded. i went upstairs and put on some jean shorts, a grey lace crop top, and my grey 8s. i took my hair out the bun and put it in a slick middle part ponytail. "look at you and Dave matching" Nae said when i got downstairs. he had on some grey adidas pants, one of his PERFECT merch shirts, and his 8s. he smirked and i rolled my eyes. "y'all so ugly" Shoota said. we both flipped him the finger. K had on a white burberry shirt, some black jeans and the black adidas yeezy. Kai had on a polo white shirt, some blue jeans, and the black and white low top vans. "alright, take a picture" Nae said reaching for my phone. i handed it to her and i stood in front of Dave facing him. he put his hand on my butt and i turned and looked at the phone. "alright now a civilized one" she said. we chuckled. i turned around and stood in front of him. he put his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. "awww, y'all so cute" Nae said handing me the phone. i smirked. "alright come on" Shoota said picking K up. we left out and headed towards Harlem.

Dave

I️ had Yanna phone sending myself the pictures we took. "ima post this one" i said showing her the second one. she nodded. i got on the gram and posted the picture with the caption 'together we basic 💍💙🤞🏽'. i tagged her and got hella comments.

@theyloveNae: Pc 🙄 but 😍😍🤞🏽

@DaveEast: @theyloveNae sorry sis 😂💙

@forevaaaA.dot: i love you daddy 💍💙

@DaveEast: @forevaaaA.dot i love you more mamas 😩💙

@knownasRe: brother and sisterrrrrr 😍😍😍❤️

@DaveEast: @knownasRe you know we don't do that red heart shit 🙄 but 💙💙💙