Chapter 16

Saturday

Yanna

today the day me and Dave supposed to be talking but at the moment i don't wanna talk to nobody. all i wanna do is throw up. and no i'm not pregnant again, i took 5 tests. "yeeerr" i heard him yell. i keep forgetting he got a key. i was boutta say something but that burning sensation in my throat came. i ran in the bathroom and bent over in front of the toilet. "yo you good" he asked. i nodded standing up. "so wassup" he asked sitting on the bathroom sink. "first off, get yo ass off my counter" i said pushing him off the counter. he rolled his eyes. i walked out the bathroom and sat on the bed. "you sure you good" he asked taking his hoodie off revealing his bare chest. i rolled my eyes. "yeah, i think i'm good" i said sitting criss cross. he came and laid next to me. "what we talking bout" he asked. i sighed. "stop acting stupid" i said rolling my eyes. we didn't even start talking yet and he already pissing me off. he sucked his teeth. "how's ya baby muva" i asked. he sighed. "the baby good and stop calling her that until i get a DNA test" he said turning his head towards me. i shrugged. "why did you cheat on me" i asked breaking the silence. he sat up and look at me. he looked at me trying to figure out how to put it in words. "like what did i do for you to hurt me" i asked. he sighed. "Yanna, i never meant to hurt you. i never meant on cheating. i was caught in the moment. i fucked up, fucked up real bad" he said looking at me with guilt in his eyes. i just starred at him. "i wanna know what happened" i said. he looked up. "huh" he asked. "you wanna know what happened that night" he asked. i nodded. he sighed. "it was one of them lit ass studio nights, me, shoota, and Gutta was chilling one night listening to beats and shit. Gutta called some girls in there and Kayla was one of them" he said looking at his hands, that rested in his lap. i studied his features and body language. "i was already a little bit fucked up, i already had done drunk half a bottle of Henny and popped 2 perc 10s. after a lil bit of chilling Shoota left cause Nae was on his ass and Gutta had took Kayla friend home" he continued. i sat there chewing my lip. "Kayla didn't have a way home so she sat there until i asked her did she want a ride" he said. "so we about to leave and she was walking out the door. i was already looking at her the whole night but i didn't say nothing until she was almost out the door.... i grabbed her arm and turned her towards me and we kissed and then boom" he said shaking his head. "but she didn't want to but i didn't force her feel me? the whole time i was kissing on her she was i don't think we should do this but she was really trying to stop. like after we was done she didn't say a word she got her stuff and left like she knew she fucked up" he said looking at me. i looked him in the eyes and i could tell he was telling the truth. "then the next time i talked to her she was telling me she pregnant" he said. i know he felt guilty as fuck! "like i said before i never meant for none of this to happened. i never meant to fuck up your trust in me. i never meant to fuck up what we had. after i fucked her i regretted it. i tried to stay away from you cause i felt guilty and i still do" he said rubbing his hand over his head. "you, Kahnan, and Kairi was my life, still are.... in my eyes you're still my girlfriend" he said looking at me. "Dave I--" he cut me off before i could finish. "i'm not done, Yanna from the waaaaaaay bottom of my heart, i'm sorry, i'm sorry for cheating on you and possibly having a baby on you" he finished looking up at me. i looked at him as he starred at me. "i accept your apology" i said. he nodded trying to hold his smile in. "wait tho, what about us" he asked. i sighed. "we back but we not picking up where we left off cause, i don't trust you. you gotta earn my trust" i said. he nodded smiling. "you so annoying, give me a hug" i said reaching my arms out. he hugged me tightly as i felt the burning in my throat again. i tried to hold it but i couldn't. i ran in the bathroom and threw up again for the millionth time today. he walked in the bathroom with K. "you not good, i'm getting you some pepto" he said walking out the bathroom. i walked out and laid on the bed. "ima take K with me" he said. i nodded laying in a ball. he put his hoodie on and put K in his car seat before putting the trash can beside my bed. "i'll be right back" he said grabbing K. i nodded and they left out.