Chapter 7

*2 months later*

Yanna

today I was going to the doctor to find out the sex of my baby. I got dressed in some tights, a tank top, and my slides. I put my hair in a ponytail. it's getting to hot for hair. none of my pants fit anymore and my feet swollen. my tank top was slowly rising over my huge stomach. I was waiting for Dave to come get me. black people never on time. my phone dinged meaning somebody texted me.

babydaddyy 😍💙- can I bring Kairi?

me: you know I don't have a problem with that

babydaddyy 😍💙- good cause we outside.

me: I'm coming

I grabbed my keys and went outside. I went and got in the car. "heeey babymama" he said. I rolled my eyes. "heey Kairi" I said turning to her. she smiled and waved. she so cute looking like Dave. "so you don't see me" he asked. I chuckled. "hey dave" I said looking at him. he cheesed really hard. I chuckled. my phone dinged meaning somebody texted my fat ass.

favorite 😍✨- did you find out yet?

me: 😂 no we otw there now

favorite 😍✨- okay, lemme know wassgood with my niece

me: nephew* but okay.

I told Jaden about me being pregnant or whatever and he was cool with it. "who you texting" dave asked glancing at me. "Jaden" I said. he rolled his eyes. Dave don't particularly like him. he say he got a gut feeling about him.

when we got to the doctors I got out and got Kairi out. I put her on the ground and held her hand. "my two favorite girls" Dave cooed as he held the door open. just as soon as we walked in the doctor Kairi wanted me to pick her up. I picked her up and sat her on my hip. "put her down" Dave said looking at us. I shook my head. "no, she'll cry" I said looking at him. he sighed and took her while I signed in. "Ayanna Stevens" the nurse called out. I didn't even get to sit down. I rolled my eyes and we followed her to the ultrasound room. "pull ya shirt down" dave said when we walked in the room. I snapped my neck in his direction. that just pissed me off. "I know you see this big ass belly. it'll just rise again" I said sitting in the chair. my fat ass couldn't just jump on that table anymore. Dave sat on the table and Kairi walked to me. she touched my stomach with her little hands. I smiled. "Kairi that's ya baby sister in there" Dave said smiling. I looked down at her. "baybe" she cooed. I smiled. then the doctor walked in. "heey Yanna" she said. I smiled. "you know I need you to get up here" she said looking at me. I sighed. I stood up and Dave helped me up there. I leaned back and she squirted the gel on my stomach. she rubbed the thing. "alright, everything looks okay. baby looks healthy and to be growing correctly" she said. I rolled my eyes at her making small talk. like I wanna know what I'm having. "looks like you're having a..... boy" she said. "aayyyeeee" I said looking over at Dave. he rolled his eyes and smiled. "just continue to take your vitamins and I'll see you next month" she said wiping the stuff off. I smiled and nodded. I'm not even gone pull my shirt down because it's just gonna rise again. Dave helped me off the table. he just started at me. "what" I snapped at him. he looked at me taken back. "I was gonna say you cute but you gotta stale ass attitude" he said opening the door for me. I laughed to myself. "sorry" I said picking Kairi up. "why do you always pick her up. she can walk, put her down" he said looking at me. I made a stank face. "leave us alone" I said as we walked out the door. we walked to the car and I was out of breath. maybe I should've put her down. I put her in the car and strapped her in. "I told you to put her down" he said. I rolled my eyes and waved him off. I had to text nae and Jaden and tell them I was right. "Dave" I said. "huh? what? what happened" he asked. "issa boyyyy" I said sticking my tongue out at him. he chuckled glancing at me. "are you hungry" he asked. I curled my lips looking at him. "you know that already" I said pulling out my phone. I texted Nae.