Chapter 21

*Next Day*

Yanna

when i woke up i was all snuggled into Dave's chest. i can't seem to remember anything from last night. i know for a fact that the party was lit tho. the only thing i can remember is walking into the party and then waking up looking around and going back to sleep. Dave was holding me tight too and i needed him to move. i tried to move around but it wasn't working. "Dave" i said looking up at him. "hm" he said eyes still closed. "lemme go please" i said. he let go and rolled over. i got up and squinted towards the clock. it read 11:30. i shook my head and got up putting on my robe. i got the aspirin out my bag and. started walking downstairs. as i was passing the hallway bathroom i heard somebody throwing up. i opened the door and Re had her head resting on her arm which was resting on the toilet. "you okay stinky" i asked walking further in the bathroom. she looked up at me and shook her head, putting her head back down. "aww" i said walking over and putting her hair in a ponytail. "ima get you some water" i said before walking out the bathroom. i walked downstairs and got 2 bottles. one for me and one for her. i took 2 aspirins and walked back upstairs. i walked in the bathroom and handed her the bottle. she drunk the whole bottle in 1 minute. "damn sis, call me if you need me" i said walking out the bathroom. i walked back in my room and laid back down. i grabbed my phone and looked at all the post from last night and this morning. i was scrolling and seen a picture of me getting a lap dance. i chuckled and screenshotted it. "baby" Dave said. i looked over at him. "yeah" i asked. he turned over and started kissing me. he slid his hand up my robe but i stopped him. "no sir, i'm to tired" i said holding his arm. he sucked his teeth. "please" he said. i shook my head. he sucked his teeth and turned back over. "Yanna" i heard Re yell. i got up and walked in the bathroom. "yeah sis" i said sticking my head in the door. she looked up at me. "can you take me to the hospital? i think i got alcohol poisoning" she said. i nodded and helped her off the floor. she brushed her teeth and left the bathroom going to get dress. i put on some tights and a hoodie and my fur slides. "where you going" Dave asked as i fixed my bonnet. i'm most definitely not taking this off. "hospital, Re said she think she got alcohol poisoning" i said looking at him. he nodded. "call me when you get there" he said. i nodded walking towards him. i kissed his lips twice. "i love you" i said hovering over him. "i love you too" he said grabbing a hand full of my ass. i smirked. "bye boy" i said grabbing my phone and keys to the rental on the way out the door. when i walked in the hall Re was coming out the hall too. "come on suga" i said putting my arm around her.

when we got to the hospital she had to fill out the paperwork. they took her to the back and i was still waiting for them to call me back there. i was bored so i called Dave.

"yes Janelle" he answered. i sucked my teeth.

"okay don't do that because you most definitely said call you David" i said. he chuckled.

"hush, what they say" he said. i shrugged.

"i don't know yet, they didn't call me back but they took her" i said.

"you know she might have to be in there for some days" he said. i looked at my phone screen.

"how you know" i asked. he chuckled.

"i had alcohol poisoning freshman year in college" he said. i tried to hold my laugh in but i couldn't.

"i'm weaaakkk, you was tryna be big body" i said wiping my tears. he chuckled.

"it was a party man, those was good times. anyway moral of the story is, she gone be in there for a lil bit and she only gone be able to consume fluids" he said. i chuckled.

"consume? who you think you are" i asked. he sucked his teeth.

"aye fuck you" he said. i chuckled.