Chapter 14

Yanna

"Dave I don't give a fuck, why your bitches always got my name in they fucking mouths" I yelled through the phone.

"listen, just calm down" he said sighing. I rolled my eyes.

"what did the bitch say" I asked. he sucked his teeth.

"she didn't say nothing" he said lying straight through them perfect ass teeth

"stop playing with me David, what she say" I said putting on my tights.

"she said you were a bad mother" he said really fast.

"what!? y'all got me fucked up. where she at" I yelled putting on my shoes.

"Yanna stop fucking yelling at me" he yelled. I looked at the phone.

"where she at" I yelled again. he sighed.

"I don't know, on my mama" he said. my eye twitched.

"okay, I'll find her" I said before I hung up.

I shot Nae a quick text telling her I was on the way. she replied with a simple okay. I got in my Camaro and sped towards Nae house. when I pulled up I beeped the horn and she came out. "so where she at" Nae asked getting in the car. "Dave don't know, so we gotta investigate" I said looking at her. she nodded and pulled out her phone. "her snap says she in Jersey and the caption say on the way to see my nigga" she said. I smirked. "so she going to Dave house" I said pulling off. she smirked.

Dave

"do you think she'll find her" I asked Shoota as he rolled a blunt. he nodded. "this Yanna and Nae we talking about" he said. I shook my head. then somebody rung the door bell. I looked at Shoota and he shrugged. "who" I asked. "me" they said. I looked through the peep hole and it eas Reginae. my eyes widened. I forgot she was coming. I opened the door. "hey baby" she said hugging me. I smiled. "who at the- oh shit" shoota looking between me and Reginae. "let me talk to you" I said to Reginae. she nodded and I leaded her into the kitchen. "why was you om live talking about Yanna" I asked standing against the counter. she chuckled. "mfs asked so I answered" she said shrugging. she must not know who Yanna is. "so why did you call her a bad mother" I asked. "because she is, I always see the baby with you" she said. my eyes widened. "you buy all his stuff" she added. I stood there blinking. "you don't even know what you speaking on shorty" I said shaking my head. "well inform me" she said. I shook my head. "no, that's not ya business" I said. she sighed. "I don't wanna talk about this no more" she said rolling her eyes. I shrugged. "aye Dave, where yanna" shoota yelled. "home I guess, why" I asked walking in the living room. "cause she outside" he said. I ran to the window and sure enough her and Nae were getting out the car. before I could get up the door opened. "where she at" Yanna asked looking at me. I got up and stood in front of her. "yanna chill" I said. she shook her head and Reginae walked out the kitchen. "say all that shit you was saying on live right here" Yanna said trying to get past me. I grabbed her. "girl you're so ghetto" Reginae spoke from behind me. "man, I'll show you ghetto" Yanna said trying to move my hands. "I should beat ya ass" Redd spoke. my eyes widened. "beat my ass? man wassgood" Yanna said trying to push me off her. "Yanna stop" I said sternly. she looked at me, eyebrow raised. "alright whatever Dave not gone be able to save yo ass every time" she said pushing me off her. she fixed her shirt and walked away. "yeah, leave lil bitch" Redd said. before I could even register what just happened. Yanna had Redd on the floor beating her ass. "get her ass Yanna" Shoota yelled. I looked at him and shook my head. as Yanna punched her Nae kicked her. "alright alright" Nae said as she tried to pull Yanna up. I seen blood coming out of Redd nose. "okay Yanna" Shoota said helping Nae. she wasn't moving tho. "let go Yanna" Nae said. she stuck her hands up. I walked over there and removed Redd hands from her hair. Shoota pulled her up and held her back. I got Redd off the ground as blood dripped from her nose. "fuck you bitch" Redd yelled touching her bald spot. "you're maaaaad" Yanna yelled taunting her. I glared at her giving Redd a tissue. "shut up" I said through gritted teeth. she looked at me and back at Redd. "nigga, fuck you" Yanna said moving away from Shoota. she looked at me again and walked out the house. I sighed. "leave" I said to Redd. she jerked her head back. "no, I didn't do shit" she said. "get the fuck on son" I yelled pointing to the door. she sighed and left touching her bald spot. I sighed pulled my blunt from my pocket. "Yanna ass crazy" Shoota said sitting on the couch. I nodded. "I gotta get this blood out my carpet" I said looking at the blood puddle. he shook his head. I lit the blunt and took a pull.