Chapter 15

Yanna

"c'mon, just come to the show with me" Nae said trying to pull me off the bed. I sat there looking at her blankly. she was trying to get me to come to Dave concert with her and I wasn't having it. I haven't see him in like 2 weeks. my mama been doing drop offs for him, cause at the moment I don't fuck with him. "no" I said looking at her. she sighed. "man yo ass going, I ain't get this cute to be around Shoota all night" she said going in my closet. she had on a short lil white dress and a jean jacket.

"ouuu, bitch this cute too" she said holding up this black skirt and a burgundy top

"ouuu, bitch this cute too" she said holding up this black skirt and a burgundy top. I rolled my eyes. "c'mon get up, so I can flat iron ya hair" she said. I reluctantly got up and she pushed me in the bathroom. I got in the shower and washed my body. after a 30 minute shower I got out and dried my body. I put on lotion and slid on my clothes. "that's my cute ass bestie" she said as I sat down so she can flat iron my hair so i can put it in a sleek bun. "don't burn me" I said before she started.

by the time she was done it was time to go. I rubbed over my hair one more time before looking in the mirror. "alright, c'mon" I said grabbing my purse. "wait, lemme take a picture" she said holding up her phone. I posed and she took the picture. I took the phone and sent it to myself. "I'm cute as hell" I said smiling. she chuckled. "alright let's go" she said walking out the door, I followed and locked the door.

when we pulled up Shoota greeted us at the door. "oh shit that's my sister" he said taking my hand. "check you out" he said making me do a spin. "I mean" I said posing as he took a picture.

 "I mean" I said posing as he took a picture

we laughed. "alright c'mon" he said. we followed him in the building. as soon as I walked in all eyes were on me. "damn, stop staring" I mumbled. they acting like they never seen me before. "that's lil sis" Gutta asked. I smiled and have him a hug. I looked around the room and I didn't see Dave anywhere, good! "alright, it's time" Beanz said as everybody stood up. Nae held my hand as we walked to the side of the stage and Shoota and everybody went on the other side. then the song Paranoia started playing. I heard Dave's voice boom through the speakers and I looked towards the other side of the stage. he walked out on to the stage and started rapping the song.