Chapter 19

Yanna

"come on before there ain't nothing good left" i told Nae as she combed through her hair. "alright bitch alright" she said grabbing her purse. we where on the way to find outfits for my birthday. that's right a bitch birthday is next week. September 13. K birthday was last week and we was lit as hell. the kids had hella fun too. we walked downstairs where Dave, Shoota, and K sat on the couch. "alright we out" i said kissing K. "no the fuck, where you going with that on" Dave asked. i looked down at my outfit. "boy what's wrong with this" i asked. he straight faced me. "ya stomach and shit out" he said. i rolled my eyes. "boy please" i said before kissing him. he smirked. "i love you" he said before i walked out the door. "i know hunny" i said walking out the door. we got in the car and before we could pull off Dave called me.

"yoo" i answered.

"you deadass got me fucked up b, tell me you love me" he said. i chuckled. "ain't shit funny, you know how i am about that shit" he added. he always says he say i love you before hanging up or leaving somebody because you could never know what your last words are to someone. i sighed. he got a point.

"i love you so much more" i said. i know for a fact he was smiling that cute ass smile.

"now thank you" he said. i shook my head and hung up.

after talking to Dave we headed straight to the mall. "i think i wanna wear black" i said as we walked towards Forever21. she nodded as we walked in getting straight to looking.

after looking for about 2 hours i think i finally found something. "yeah sis, i think this the one" i said looking at my booty. she nodded. "bet this the one" she said. i nodded and we went to check out.

Dave

me and Shoota was planning Yanna a surprise party in Miami. yeaaahhhhh, she don't even know wassgood with it, hell Nae don't even know. we decided not to tell her cause she can't keep her trap shut. "so it's gone be at Triumphant" shoota asked. i nodded. "damn right, it gotta be. the hottest club in the city" i said. he nodded. "i already paid the deposit and shit" i said watching K play with his toys. "so the party is on her actual birthday right" he asked. i nodded. "listen tho, you know she like strippers and shit with her lil gay ass so i think it should be some strippers in there" he said. i nodded. "yeah you right. cake or no" i said. he narrowed his eyes thinking about it. "yeah, it'll have sparklers in it and shit" he said. i nodded. "the only thing we gotta get is decorations and shit. the balloons and shit gotta be black and gold" i said. he nodded. "it's gone be a movie" he said. i nodded. "deadass tho. i'm hungry as hell" i said. he nodded. "i want a philly cheese steak" he said. i looked at the time on my phone as it read 2:09 pm. "let's go then" i said standing up grabbing K. he stood up and we headed to get food.

after we got our food we went to SkyZone. y'all know Shoota a big ass child anywho. "come on K" i said watching him bounce. he slowly walked to me as i picked him up handing him the basketball. he took the ball and i raised him towards the hoop and he dropped it in. "that's my nephew" Shoota said hi fiving K. i put him down and he started bouncing.

Yanna

when we got back Dave nem was gone. "well where could they lazy asses go" Nae asked. i shrugged. "lemme call em" i said pulling out my phone.

"yeah baby" he answered breathing hard. my mind automatically think negative.

"what the fuck you doing and where my child" i question. Nae snapped her head in my direction.

"we at skyzone, calm down" he said. i narrowed my eyes.

"answer my facetime" i said clicking the button. he sighed and answered.