Chapter 8

Jeff looked worried. I fell to my knees and he rushed over to my side. Slender man stopped him by putting a tentacle in front of him.

He then touched my head like he said he would. Everything went white, then I blacked out.

---------

I woke up in a strange room. I looked around and noticed it was fairly clean. There was a brown wooden dresser across the room, next to it a door.

I heard running water from behind it so I was guessing it was a bathroom and someone was taking a shower. I looked around the room more and noticed a beige couch with a flat screen tv across from it on a dark brown table.

Directly in front of the couch was a coffee table, the same color as the dresser. I saw a window with thick black curtains over it. I looked down at the bed I was laying on and there was light grey sheets and a dark grey comforter.

Who ever was in the shower, was out now because I heard the running water stop. Out came Jeff without a shirt or his blood stained hoodie. A red blush tinted my face as I looked away. Damn he was fineeeee.

"Hey, you're awake." He pointed out. I nodded my head.

I heard him open a drawer and I looked over to see his back was facing towards me as he dug through his dresser. He grabbed a white hoodie with faint red stains on it. He slipped it on then turned around.

He came over to the bed I was on and sat in front of me. "How do you feel?" Jeff asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I feel okay I guess, why?" I answered.

"You just look a bit different. It's a good different though." He smiled.

I got up slowly and made my way to the bathroom to look in the mirror. He was right, I do look different. As I stared in the mirror I saw a different looking girl.

I was paler and my hair got darker. It was now closer to a black then a brown. My eyes were no longer a chocolate brown, instead, they were a deep, dark red color, almost black.

My body had filled out more, instead of me being as flat and small as I was, I now had curves that made me look, to be honest, hot as fuck.

"Wow. I guess you're right." I told Jeff as I poked at my naturally redder lips.

"You look great." He told me. I blushed. "Thanks," I replied shyly.

"We should head downstairs, supper should be done by now." He said as he walked out of the bathroom. I followed him and we exited the room.

"So tomorrow your room should be done. Tonight you can stay in my room and sleep in my bed, I can sleep on the couch." Jeff shrugged his shoulders.

"No. It's your room, you sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the couch." I told him. He shook his head.

"I don't sleep on my bed often anyways, I always end up sleeping on the couch." He told me as we got to the dining room.

We sat down at the big table and I suddenly got nervous. What if they didn't like me? What if I said something wrong. I felt a hand squeeze mine and I looked down to see Jeff's hand in mine.

"You'll be okay." He said to me before everyone started piling into the dining hall. Jeff had let go of my hand before the first person came in.

Soon, the table was filled with creepypastas. Slender man came out carrying food with his tentacles. He placed it on the table and the room slowly filled with lively chatter.

Luckily, no one had noticed me yet and didn't ask any questions about me. Everyone was stuffing their face with food and they all looked like a family. I wish I had this...

"You do child. We are now your family." I heard Slender man's voice in my head.

I smiled lightly. "Hey, who's the new chick?" I heard someone ask. Everyone went silent and stopped eating.

Oh great. A big knot formed in my stomach. I hadn't picked out a creepypasta name yet, so I just introduced myself with my normal name.

"I"m Kit..." I said in a quiet voice. It was so silent in that room that you'd think someone just died on the table.

Wait. These guys are killer's. I don't think that would affect them very much. No one uttered a word.

"She's a new creepypasta. She's Ben's replacement." Jeff snickered. "Hey!" A little elf with blood oozing from his eyes screeched as he jumped up from his chair.

"You wanna go?" He shouted at Jeff. "Come at me dwarf." Jeff chuckled. Ben growled and lunged at Jeff.

Slender man stopped him before he could reach Jeff. He was laughing his ass off as he watched Ben struggle in Slender man's tentacle. I heard a door open and someone new walked in the room.

"Sorry I'm late." I heard a familiar voice. I looked up and saw Dr. Smiley. He looked at me for a moment and then looked around the table.

"Looks yummy." He said as he came into the room and took a seat. The chatter started up again and everyone went back to eating.

I didn't know Dr. Smiley was here... How awkward. "Jeffy is Kit your girlfriend?" A little girl asked Jeff. He choked on some food and coughed. He grabbed his glass of water and took a swig.

Once he composed himself he answered. He now had everyone's full attention. "What the hell, no. I wouldn't date her if she was the last human on earth. I'd marry Ben before her." He said.

I was shocked. I can't believe he just said that. "Excuse me." I mumbled as I got up and left the dining room. I went outside and into the woods. And when I thought him and I were going to happen. Well I guess not. His reputation is more important than his feelings, and mine.