Chapter 11

"Who. Are. You?" I ask with clenched teeth. He smiled.

"My name is Zalgo, sweetheart. And you are mine." He said before everything went dark.

----------

I shot awake in my bed. I had lifted my hand to my cheek and felt a bump there. I weakly got up out of my bed and went into the bathroom that was connected to my room. I looked in the mirror and saw I had a pink line across my face where Zalgo had made the gash in my face.

I honestly was freaked out. I left the bathroom and exited my room. The hallway was silent as I crept toward the stairs. I went down them and headed straight for Slender man's office. If he wasn't here, he was out killing. 

Just as I was about to knock I heard a familiar voice. "Enter child." Slender man's voice said.

I opened his office door and went in. "Are you feeling better? " He asked me. I nodded my head. "Much, thank you," I replied.

He nodded his head. "I suspect you came here to tell me about something, am I correct? " He questioned. I nodded my head slightly.

"I had this dream. But it wasn't any dream. It felt so real. And this," I ran my finger lightly across the pink scar on my cheek, "This happened in my dream." I told him.

"And there was this guy. Or monster. I wasn't sure what he was..." I explained. "He told me I was his and he called me a proxy. He said something about his lover living again. He also said that when the time is right, he will come for me. What does that mean?" I asked, distraught at this whole thing.

Slender man seemed distressed. "By this he you speak of, do you perhaps mean a black and red warlock that goes by the name, Zalgo? " He had questioned. I nodded my head giving him a confused look.

"How did you know?" I demanded. He sighed as he had one of his tentacles reach for a book on a shelf. He handed me the book and it was a book of all the creepypastas and who they are.

It was a big book, but Slender man had opened it to Zalgo's page.

"Zalgo is a being that could best be described as a "horror," a creature of utmost terror. He is known as "He Who Waits Behind the Wall" and the "Nezperdian Hivemind" in some circles. He is an eyeless abomination with seven mouths. His right-hand holds a dead star and his left-hand holds the Candle Whose Light and Shadow is stained with the blood of Am Dhaegar. Six of his mouths speak in different tongues. When the time is right, the seventh shall sing the song that ends the Earth.

To invoke the hive-mind representing chaos.
Invoking the feeling of chaos.
Without order.
The Nezperdian hive-mind of chaos. Zalgo.
He Who Waits Behind the Wall.
ZALGO!"

I had finished reading the passage. "He is more superior than you?" I asked Slender. He nodded his head.

"He is the most powerful out of all us creepypastas. Kit, once he gets a hold of you and resurrects his loved one using your body, he will rule the Earth." He stated.

"What will happen to me if he does? Do I get trapped? Do I die?" I question. He went silent.

"You'll die. Right?" I heard Jeff's voice from behind me. "How much of that did you hear?" I asked him.

"I heard all of it. I'm not letting that son of a bitch get his hands on you." Jeff growled. 

"We need to train and get ready for a fight." Slender man said. Jeff nodded. "I agree. We should start tomorrow." He stated.

Jeff and I left Slender man's office. "Follow me." He said to me as we left the mansion. I followed him into the woods. We ended up at the lake. He and I sat down against a tree, near the water.

"I won't let him hurt you, you know that, right?" Jeff told me. I sighed. "Don't put your life on the line because of me," I argued.

"Why the hell not? Don't you get it Kit? I have feelings for you. I fucking love you dammit." He said, his eyes staring right into mine.

"Jeff..." I mumbled. 

"No. Listen to me Kit. Ever since I first met you I thought you were the most beautiful creature ever. Even more beautiful than me. I love who you are and what you've become and I will always protect you and you will always be my princess." He confessed.

By now my eyes were threatening to spill tears. He actually loves me... I never thought this day would come when I finally found someone who will love and protect me and whom I can do the same too.

"I love you, Kit. And don't ever forget that." He caressed my cheek. The tears fell from my eyes. Jeff leaned closer and placed his lips on mine. They were soft and warm. The kiss lasted for a few seconds before he pulled away.

"I-I love you too, Jeff..." I admitted. I don't think I have ever seen him smile so big. He kissed me again and I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms went around my waist.

This was honestly a happy moment for me. Jeff and I confessed our love and now we were going to start a new journey.

"Will you be mine, princess?" Jeff asked me holding the side of my face with one of his hands.

I nodded my head. "Of course I will," I stated. He brought me in closer for a hug.

Just then, my phone started to ring. I pulled away from Jeff and answered it. I stood up and walked away a bit.

"Kit speaking," I stated. "This is Golden Valley hospital. I am calling to state that Jessie Everett has passed away October 12th, 2029 at 8:24 am." A woman said.

"I offer you my condolences. Good day." She said before she hung up. I was frozen in shock once again. 

"What happened?" Jeff asked me as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"My brother is dead," I state coldly as I shrug out of his hold and walk back to the mansion.