Chapter 19

"Don't worry baby, we will be home soon." He whispered as he kissed my forehead. I ended up passing out.

---------------

I woke up in a familiar place. I was in my room. "Hey, you're awake." Jeff said as he kissed my head. "What happened after you got there?" I questioned as I tried to sit up. The room started spinning so I laid back down.

"Easy princess." Jeff soothed me. "How did you know where I was going?" I asked him. He fidgeted in his spot a little bit. 

"Well, um... Slender kinda recorded your call with your father and he let me listen to the recording so I was on my way there when I saw what was happening and then I came to the rescue." He smiled sheepishly.

"So you're telling me, you got Slender man to record my call with my father so you could spy on me?" I questioned, a bit ticked off.

"Look, I'm sorry, I just wanna make sure you're safe..." He told me honestly, hanging his head. "I don't care about people ever, but you, you're special. I love you... I've never loved anyone else before, especially not as much as I love you now." He told me as he took my hand in his, a tear falling from his lidless eye.

"Jeff..." I told him softly. "You don't need to worry about me so much." I whispered. "I do, you could've died today, and it would've been all my fault for not protecting you and being there to save you." He admitted.

"It wouldn't be your fault. It would be mine for being careless and weak." I replied. Realization hit me then and there. "Jeff...?" I questioned in a low voice.

"Yes?" He answered. "Did you... Did you kill him...?" I asked hesitantly. "I..." He started. "I didn't..." He finished.

I don't know whether to be sad or happy. He didn't kill my father, but he also didn't kill someone who wants me dead. "Okay." Was all I said.

"You should get some rest princess." Jeff said as he kissed my forehead and got up. I grabbed his arm and he turned around, looking at me.

"Can you stay with me? I don't wanna fall asleep alone..." I pleaded with sad eyes. He gave me a gentle smile. "Of course." He said as he laid down next to me under the covers.

"Go to sleep baby. I'll watch over you and make sure you're okay." He said softly as he kissed my cheek.

I nodded my head slightly and I closed my eyes, cuddling up close to him. 

"Go to sleep..." He said softly. I slowly drifted away, into a dream land full of wonders.

-------

I woke up in a cold sweat. Jeff was passed out next to me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I needed to get my night terrors under control. I looked at my phone and noticed the clock said 5:18am. I'm up now, might as well get a drink and something to eat. I swung my legs off of the bed and my toes touched the cold wooden floor.

I stood up and made my way to the door, opening it as quietly as I could. I slid through the crack between the door and it's frame, entering the hallway. I silently walked down the hallway, then down the stairs. I went into the kitchen and reached up into the cupboard, grabbing a cup.

I then opened the fridge and took out the milk. In one swift movement, the cap was off of the milk, I then started pouring it into my glass. 

A sharp and sudden pain went through my back and stomach. I dropped the milk and my eyes trailed down, seeing a stick protruding from my abdomen. I could feel blood rising in my throat and spilling out of my mouth. As I was falling, I slid my hand across the counter, knocking over the glass. I landed in the milk that I dropped and glass shards sliced my arm open. 

I chocked and spluttered on my iron tasting blood. I heard retreating footsteps and then I was alone. Everything was going blurry and I realized that I am going to die here, alone. No. I had to fight, to live. I have to beat Zalgo and I have to marry Jeff. I have to survive.

"Kit?" I heard Jeff whisper. "J-Jeff..." I barely mumbled the words.

I was weak and losing a lot of blood. "Kit? Are you down here?" I heard his worried voice once again. I have to do this, it will hurt but it's the only thing I can do. I moved the stick around and let out an ear piercing scream.

"Kit?!" Jeff shouted as he ran into the kitchen. "Oh my god, Slender!!" Jeff hollered. My vision went blurry momentarily until I focused on the red and white colors mixed together.

"Kit, oh my god, baby are you okay?" Jeff's tear swollen eyes now appeared in my line of sight. "Who the fuck did this to you, I will kill them, I fucking swear I will kill them. I'll torture them until their eyes bleed, I'll-" He was cut off by Slender man.

"Jeff, I need you to move so that I can help her. Go get me the first aid kit from my office. Quickly." Slender's voice echoed. 

Jeff was up in a second and ran faster than I've even known he could. His thundering footsteps pounding in my head. 

"I-I..." I tried to speak. "It is okay, child, for I can read your thoughts, don't you remember?" He soothed me. 

I told him, well he read that I had no idea who did this or why. He told me that he had to pull out the stick when Jeff gets back. And as soon as he told me that, Jeff came barreling into the kitchen with the first aid kit. 

"Please help her Slendy. She's all I have..." Jeff cried. "She'll be okay Jeff." I could hear his reply as if he was reassuring me too. 

"On three I'm going to pull it out. One... Two..." Before the word three could escape Slender's thoughts, he yanked the stick out of me in one quick pull.

A gasp escaped my lips and then everything went black.

(A/N: Hey guys! It's summerrrrrrrr! That means more time to write which means more updatesssssss! Yayyyyyy!! Sorry for keeping y'all waiting for so long. I also have a crap ton of ideas for other stories so in the next update I might ask your opinions on which one I should work on. I love you all my children and keep reading to find out what happens to Kit and who stabbed her >:) )