Chapter 25

"I'll make lunch, you find something on tv for us to watch." He said to me as he let go of my hand and opened the fridge. I walked into the living room and saw someone on the couch. My heart stopped as I realized who it was.

It was none other than Jane the Killer.
_______________________________

"W-what are you doing here?" I questioned as I slowly began to back up. "Calm down. I'm not here to hurt you. Yet." She sneered. "Then why are you here?" I asked.

She sighed. "I came here to warn you. I wasn't the one who stabbed you in the kitchen. I just said it was me so Slender Man would ban me and I could find the real culprit." She explained. "Someone knew about you and wanted you dead. I want to know who it was so I could ask them why." She continued.

"So you're just mad at the person who did it because they beat you to it?" I raised an eyebrow questioningly. She nodded her head. "That and the fact that when they stabbed you, you didn't have a baby inside of you." She stood up and walked towards me.

I was backed up against the wall. Her finger gently crossed my exposed mid section. "Now... you do." She smiled evilly. "And trust me. When that baby comes I will stop at nothing until it is in my possession." She chuckled.

I heard footsteps coming from the kitchen and suddenly Jane was gone. I was shooken up but I couldn't say anything to Jeff. He would be worried and have me on constant lockdown.

Plus I don't even know for sure if I am... with child.

"What are you doing over there Kit? The tv and couch is over here." He laughed. I forced a chuckle as I walked over to him. "Sorry I kinda got lost in thought." I lied.

He handed me the sandwich he made and a glass of milk. I stared at the sandwich. "Are you going to eat it? It's your favourite." Jeff said as he looked at my face.

I was so overwhelmed that I didn't feel hungry anymore. "I'll eat it in a bit. I had a big breakfast." I told him with my eyebrows furrowed. "Kit. Something is wrong. Tell me." He begged. "Nothing is wrong I'm just not hungry right now." I told him as I tried to play my cards better and leaned into his side.

"So what do you want to watch?" I asked him. He put down his food and stood up. "Kit. If you don't tell me what's wrong right now then we are going home and you're really going to upset me." He told me with a stern look.

"Jeff... It's really nothing." I told him as I looked down at my fingers. "You're lying to me!" He slightly raised his voice. "When you lie you look at your fingers. Now tell me what's wrong!" He shouted as he slammed his fists onto the table, cracking it in half.

I looked at him with teary eyes. I hate when Jeff gets mad because he gets scary. The tears spilled from my eyes as I silently stood up. "I need a nap." Was all I said to him before I went upstairs. I heard a loud crashing noise and it sounded like he threw one of the china plates.

Instead of going to the bedroom, I went into the bathroom. I closed the door, locking it and stared into the body length mirror on the back of the door. I looked at my stomach and saw no change from yesterday or the day before. I can't really be pregnant can I?

After awhile in the bathroom I went into the bedroom. Jeff was nowhere to be seen so I guess he was still downstairs. I put on one of his shirts and started crying. I laid in bed, curled up in a ball. I couldn't sleep so I just laid there with my eyes closed.

About an hour or two later I heard Jeff come in. He must've thought I was sleeping because he gently kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry princess. I just get scared when there is something wrong with my baby and she won't tell me. I didn't mean to yell or get angry. I hope you can forgive me..." He whispered as he got up and went into the bathroom.

I sighed and sat up on the bed. I should tell him. Then I paused. But what if I'm really not pregnant? I'd be getting his hopes up for nothing. Jane seemed pretty serious though. Maybe I should wait until the two weeks here are up... If I notice anything then I will tell him.

I laid back down and rolled over to the other side. After a little while I finally fell asleep.
-----------------------------
*2 Weeks Later*

"Are you almost ready to go, princess?" Jeff asked me from downstairs. I currently had my face in the toilet, puking my guts out. I got a moment to breathe so I replied. "Almost." I called weakly.

I heard a knock on the door. "Are you okay in there?" Jeff asked. "Yeah." I replied as I threw up again. "Let me in baby." He called softly. I reached for the door and unlocked it. Jeff came rushing in.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he rubbed my back. I nodded my head and slumped to the floor. "Kit. What's wrong." He asked as he saw me start to cry.

"Please tell me. I'm worried about you." He begged me. I couldn't keep pretending that Jane was wrong. I hugged him and started balling my eyes out.

"I'm pregnant." I whispered between hiccups. He pulled me away and looked at me with the widest eyes ever. "Y-you're pregnant?!" He said to me as a tear slipped out of his eye.

"Baby that's great news! Oh my god I can't believe it! I'm gonna be a dad!" Jeff hugged me carefully. I shook my head, remembering what Jane told me.

"Jeff. The baby isn't safe..." I told him. He looked at me questioningly. "What? What do you mean." He asked, confused. "Two weeks ago, Jane came into the house..." I said barely above a whisper.

"She-What?!" Jeff suddenly got angry. I grabbed his arm. "She didn't hurt me. But she did tell me that when I have this baby she is going to take it away from us..." I finished. He was furious.

"I'm going to kill that bitch." Jeff was shaking with fury. I shook my head. "Jeff when the time comes we will be ready." I told him. "Now. Let's go home." I told him with a weak smile.

He nodded his head and helped me up. I'd feel safer with everyone around. Now that I have a baby growing inside of me I need to be extra careful.