Chapter 24

"Jeff... I'm ready. I want to do this." I told him. His smile met his eyes as he leaned down to kiss me again, touching my body as he went. "Lets move this to somewhere more comfortable. I want this to be special." Jeff told me as he picked me up bridal style. He continued kissing me as he brought me upstairs into our bedroom.

This was the best night of my life.
_____________________________

I woke up the next morning sore. Jeff was sleeping soundly next to me, his back facing me. I smiled, recalling the night before. He was so gentle and sweet. I carefully stood up, gathering fresh clothes, and heading into the bathroom. I started up the shower and waited for it to warm up.

I looked in the mirror and saw bruises around my neck and on my shoulders. I touched them and winced. He must've gotten a little rough. I chuckled to myself and got into the shower. I bathed myself and enjoyed the hot beads of water. I got out after I was clean and I got dressed. Jeff was still sleeping so I went downstairs to make breakfast.

Apparently while I was sleeping on the car ride Jeff stopped off to get groceries because the fridge was stocked as well as the cupboards. I made eggs, bacon, beans, hasbrowns, pancakes, and toast. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I knew exactly who it was.

"Morning Jeff." I said to him. "Morning princess." He mumbled in my ear as he gently kissed my neck. I moaned lightly and gently shrugged away. "You're not ready for round 2 are you?" I chuckled as I flipped the pancakes.

He pouted. "I'm always ready for another round." He huffed. I giggled. "Maybe after breakfast." I turned around and pecked him on the cheek. He whimpered.

"Come on Jeff, you can wait a little bit. You've survived a lot longer without it before." I laughed. "That was before it happened. Now I'm gonna wanna do it ALL the time." He frowned in a childish way.

I shook my head with a smile as I handed him his plate of food. "Mmm. Looks good baby. Not as good as you though." He said licking his lips. I gently smacked him on the arm. "Eat your breakfast or it's a solid no." I told him. He started shovelling food into his mouth.

"Don't eat so fast you're gonna get a belly ache." I chuckled. "I just can't wait." He said as a piece of egg fell out of his mouth. I shook my head. Time to get on with the day.
--------------
We went swimming after... um... 'breakfast'. Jeff had picked me up and thrown me in. He felt bad and tried to help me out but I just dragged him in. We splashed around for a bit and then laid on our backs, floating in the water.

"Jeff?" I asked, peering over at him from the corner of my eye. "Yes princess?" He replied, his eyes closed. "Why did you decide to take me here for two weeks?" I questioned him.

"You needed a break and we needed to get away from training. It was Slendy's idea actually. I was hesitant at first but when we talked that night I decided it really was a good idea." He answered me.

"Oh. I see." I said quietly as I gently shut my eyes again. I felt his hand touch mine. "I love you, you know that right Kit?" He said just above a whisper. "I know Jeff." I replied.

"Good. Now lets go get some lunch and watch some tv." He grunted as he attempted to make his feet touch the bottom of the pool. I swam back to the side and got out of the water.

"Wait for me!" Jeff exclaimed as he slapped the water to get to me. I laughed lightly as I helped him up. Immediately after doing so he kissed me. I kissed him back but something about this kiss felt different. It wasn't lustful or anything like his normal kisses. This one was passionate and full of love.

He pulled away and put my hair behind my ear. "You're so beautiful." He told me as he stared into my eyes. I could feel my face turning red as I continued to keep eye contact. He gave me another brief kiss and then he grabbed my hand and led me inside.

"I'll make lunch, you find something on tv for us to watch." He said to me as he let go of my hand and opened the fridge. I walked into the living room and saw someone on the couch. My heart stopped as I realized who it was.

It was none other than Jane the Killer.