Chapter 15

"And that's for pissing me off." He turned on his heel and walked towards me. "All done." He told me.

Just before he reached me, Smiley tackled him to the floor. Oh crap, this wasn't supposed to happen.

---------

"Get off of him!" I shouted as I tried to pull Smiley off of Jeff. He was pounding his fist into Jeff's face.

"Stop!" I screamed as I attempted to shove Smiley off. After many failed attempts at stopping them, Jeff was now on Smiley.

"She liked it you know, she begged me for more. She wanted me to fuck her!" Smiley lies.

"Jeff, don't listen to him! That's bullshit!" I called to him. He kept beating up Smiley.

Smiley flipped him under him and started punching him. 

"Stop it now!" I grab Smiley's arm and try to yank him off.

He pulls back his fist to hit Jeff, elbowing me right in the nose. I screeched as I fell to the floor, rolling around in pain.

Ben and Sally came over to help me as well as clockwork. Slender man came in and tore Jeff and Smiley apart.

"My office now, all three of you." Slender man bellows. I was holding an ice pack to my broken nose.

We all headed to Slender man's office. I sat in a chair, far away from Smiley and Jeff. They were too dangerous when they were riled up.

"Would someone like to explain to me what is going on?" Slender man questioned us.

No one spoke, so I decided to tell the story.

"Jeff knew I was upset about something so I told him that Smiley kissed me and he got all angry and went after Smiley and when Jeff had his back turned, Smiley attacked him and I got elbowed in the face trying to stop it." I briefed him.

"So, Dr. Smiey, this is your doing?" He questioned. He shrugged his shoulders.

"It's not my fault his girlfriend is a slut and was all over me." He said nonchalantly.

"How the fuck can you just lie like that?!" I shouted. "My girlfriend is not a slut you asswipe." Jeff spat.

"She was begging me, 'oh please daddy, give me more,'." He taunted. 

"Shut the fuck up!" Jeff screamed as he went to lunge at Smiley. Slender man stopped him with ease.

"Now Jeff, just because Smiley started it, doesn't mean you get off the hook for this." Slender man explained.

"He made a move on my girlfriend!" Jeff hollered.

"Did not, she came on to me," Smiley argued.

"Kit, what do you think I should do? " Slender man asked. I sighed, it was for the best.

"Punish them both. I need to lay down." I told him as I left Slender man's office. I could hear yelling inside the room, obviously Jeff and Smiley arguing.

I went up to my bed room, the ice still on my broken nose. I grimaced at the sharp pain that shot through my nose when I applied too much pressure.

I laid down on my bed, my face towards the ceiling. There was a light knock on my door.

"Come in," I called in pain. Clockwork came in with a glass of water and something in her hand.

"I brought painkillers." She smiled lightly. "Oh god thank you," I replied as I gulped down the water and pills.

"No problem." She said. "I'll check on you later, I'm gonna go killing." She told me as she left the room.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

---------

I woke up, my nose aching like crazy. I touched it lightly and it hurt so badly. Slender man told me to come see him so he could fix my nose. I headed to his office and I knocked.

"Come in, Kit." His voice rang. I opened his door and entered.

"Come here, Child." He said soothingly in his father like voice.

I went over to him and he put a tentacle on my nose gently. It hurt for a moment but then it was fine.

"There you go, now grab something quick to eat and start training for today." He ordered.

"Okay, thanks, Slender." I smiled at him. He was like the father I never had. He cared for me and he loved me like a father should love his daughter. He would do almost anything for me.

"Be careful Kit. Don't try to break up any more fights." He jokes. 

"I'll try." I laughed. I could see indents on his face as if he was smiling.

I headed out back where everyone was training. I got my partner, which was Clockwork.

"Let's get this done." She said. I nodded and we started our day.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I'm really tired. I'll make the next one longer I promise. Love you all and thanks for reading :) Don't forget to vote and follow for more :P