Chapter 13

"Yeah. I'll be ready. What time are we starting?" I questioned. "8 am." He answered.

I nodded my head. I was going to make the best of this and I am gonna kick Zalgo's ass.

---------

I had gone to sleep for a few more hours, Jeff staying with me. I had woken up, wrapped up in his arms. I smiled lightly before I got out of bed. I walked over to my dresser that had my clothes in. I don't want to know who put them in there or organized them.

I had pulled out a pair of black leggings and a black sweater. I also got out the other items I needed, like bra and underwear. I went to the bathroom and changed, not wanting Jeff to wake up and see me.

I got dressed and put my black hair up into a ponytail. It'll still take me time to get used to, the fact that I'm a creepypasta. I hadn't noticed I spent a few minutes staring at my form. I sighed and walked out of the bathroom. Jeff was sitting up on the edge of my bed.

"You are up early. I was gonna let you sleep until 7:50." He stated.

"I just had enough sleep I guess. Let's go get breakfast." I told him as I started to walk out of the room.

He gently grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. He lifted up my sleeves. 

"What are you doing?" I asked him. "Checking. You were in the bathroom for a while." He stated.

I let him check. There were only ones there from the other day. I saw his lips pull down in a frown, the permanent smile on his face remaining the same. He brought my arm to his lips and tenderly kissed the broken skin.

"Please don't do this anymore." He whispered against my skin. He looked up at me, his eyes brimming with tears. I nodded my head silently.

"Good. Let's go get breakfast." He took my hand in his and we headed downstairs.

Before we reached the dining room, I quickly pulled my hand away from Jeff, remembering the girl, Jane I think Jeff said her name was.

"What's wrong?" He asked me. "Does anyone know about us?" I question nervously. He thought for a moment then shook his head.

"Maybe we should keep it quiet for a while?" I insisted. He frowned slightly but nodded none the less.

We walked in the dining room, now not holding hands. Breakfast was on the table and a few people were up and eating. Jane was one of them. She scowled at Jeff as he walked in the room. I guess he was right, she really doesn't like him.

I sat down, as did Jeff. I helped myself to a plate of food. 

"Holy shit, pig much?" Jane commented. I looked up at her.

"Piss off Jane," Jeff growled. "It's not like she's eating like a girl." She stated.

"You mean at least she has some food on her plate instead of being an anorexic fuck and starving herself?" He fired back.

"Jeff! You don't say that to someone." I hissed. 

"Well, it's true. And if she's gonna call you a pig, I can call her anorexic. Besides, you're not a pig, you have a healthy amount on your plate, especially considering you haven't eaten much in the last few days." He stated.

"It's still rude and was uncalled for." I expressed before I ate a bit of food. The air was heavy and the silence was brutal. I didn't have much of an appetite anymore, so I pushed my plate away after a few bites.

"Excuse me," I mumbled as I got up from the table and went outside. Jeff, of course, wasn't far behind me.

"We are training out back. There's more room over there and there are woods a bit back so we can do more advanced training." He told me.

I nodded my head, staying silent. "I'm gonna head over there now, don't take too long." He said before he turned around and started walking.

"Jeff..." I call out quietly. At first, I didn't think he heard me, but his reply answered my doubts.

"Yeah?" He answered. "Do you think I'm fat? Or a pig?" I questioned, tears slowly making their way to my eyes.

"Of course not. You are anything but fat or a pig. Jane is just jealous because you have a nice body." Jeff explained as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I melted into his touch. I was almost lost in the amazing feeling of his arms and how they fit perfectly around me, but I remembered the training.

"Jeff, we should go. We have training." I stated. He kissed my neck. "I don't wanna go anymore." He whined like a kid.

"Why not?" I chuckled. "Because I just wanna hold you." He said, gently squeezing my waist.

"After training, okay?" I turned around and smiled at him. "Okay." He grinned from ear to ear. (Even more so than usual.) He kissed my lips softly before pulling away. 

He headed out back and after a minute I followed suit. I didn't want Jane to see Jeff and I together more than usual. Especially kissing. I didn't want her to keep her promise. I wanted to b with Jeff, but I have to deal with Jane first.

Before I could get out to the back, I was yanked into a room. It was dark and there was no light.

"Please don't scream." I heard a familiar voice. "Doctor Smiley?" I questioned. My heart was pounding like crazy. He scared the crap out of me!

"Indeed it is, Kit." He stated. "Why did you bring me in here?" I asked. "I-I wanted to tell you something. Kit, I think I'm in love with you." He says.

I was shocked. "What?" I barely question. "I said I love you. I know you barely know me, but I've been watching you and following you around so I know you." He says creepily.

"I'm sorry, but I don't feel the sa-." I tried to tell him, pretending not to be freaked out that he was constantly following me around, but he stopped me by smashing his lips on mine.