Chapter 17

"Hey, you ready to go?" Clockwork asked me. "Yeah." I nodded. We set off to find a good place to kill.

-------

Clockwork and I went to a small town a few hours away. I couldn't wait to get my mind off of everything.

"How is everything going with you? You don't usually go out killing unless something is on your mind." Clockwork stated.

I sighed. "It's just Jeff and Smiley. And then there is Zalgo and my brother it's just too much for me to handle right now." I admitted.

"Yeah, and it probably doesn't help that Jane hates you and wants both you and Jeff dead." She said.

"Who told you that?" I asked, looking at her questioningly.

"It's obvious." She replied. "Oh," I said.

We arrived at a big house, one that looked like rich people lived in, a mansion. It wasn't as big as the creepypasta mansion but it was bigger than a regular house.

"Let's see what asshole lives here." Clockwork smirked. I smiled and followed her lead.

We climbed up the vines on the mansion toward an open window. 

"You first." She insisted. "Why thank you." I feigned fancy and climbed through the window. 

I slowly walked over to the young girl that was laying in her bed. I had taken my knife out and held it above her chest. I swiftly stabbed the knife into her heart and her eyes flew open. No sound came out of her mouth except the gurgling noises of her choking on her blood.

Clockwork watched from the window. When the girl stopped struggling, she came in through the window. "Next." She said.

I opened the girl's door and quietly crept down the hall. "You take this room and I'll get this one." Clockwork told me as she inched towards another door silently.

I opened the door I was at and slowly snuck inside. I saw a woman and a man sleeping in the bed. I killed the woman quickly and quietly. I went over to the man's side of the bed and as I was about to stab him, I stopped.

He was familiar. Familiar in a way that made me want to cry. The man lying there, in front of me, was none other than my own father. Not my step-father, my real one. Biological father. The knife almost slipped out of my hand. 

I looked around for a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote down my number and also a message.

'Call her' It read. I left the room and met up with Clockwork.

"Let's go," I mumbled as I jumped out of the window we came in. Clockwork followed behind me.

We headed back to the creepypasta mansion. "Hey, you go on in, I'm gonna chill out here for a bit," I told her.

She gave me a concerned look. "Do you want me to come with you? You look pale." She stated.

I shook my head. "Nah, I'll be fine. I just need some fresh air." I told her reassuringly.

She nodded and headed inside. I walked through the woods and headed towards the nice lake. I closed my eyes and took in the fresh air around me. I loved the cool breeze that blew past me.

I sat down on the edge and hummed to myself. 'I know I'm not alone, I know I'm not alone...'  I thought in my head. Tears started to fall. Why did all of this have to happen to me?

"I thought I'd find you here." I heard Jeff's rough but soothing voice. I didn't bother turning around, not wanting him to see the broken look on my face.

"I know something is wrong Kit. Clockwork told me about you and that she was worried. I know you only go killing when something is bothering you and when you come back feeling worse than when you left, something else happened." He explained. 

I felt his soft thumb on my cheek, wiping away the tears. "And when you cry I know you're hurting inside. So instead of hurting yourself, tell me what's the matter." He said softly.

"You wouldn't understand if it bit you in the ass, Jeff," I stated. "Try me." He replied.

"I found my dad. My biological father. I haven't seen him in 5 years. It was amazing how I recognized him. Then again, he looked the same as when he left me and my mom. As well as my brother. He left all of us. And then my mother married a stupid asshole who ended up hurting me in the end." I vented.

Damn, it felt good to get all this shit off of my chest. Jeff sat down beside me and pulled me onto his lap. I snuggled into his chest.

"Go to sleep Kit." I looked at him in a weird way.

"Not like that. I mean rest. Don't worry, I'm not gonna kill you." He chuckled lightly as he kissed my forehead. I nodded and went to sleep.

~~~~~~

"My beautiful beloved." The familiar voice echoed. I silently groaned. Not again.

"I am getting closer to finally getting you once again. You will be mine." He recited.

"Why me?" I decided to ask. "Why, my love? Because you are the only one capable of becoming my queen. You are the one who holds her soul." He stated.

"I don't. I have no idea who you're talking about or why, but can you just find someone else?" I said snarkily.

I felt a great pressure on my throat, finding it hard to breathe. "YOU ARE MINE!" He bellowed.

"Okay...! Okay!" I wheezed out. He released me and I fell to the ground, gasping for air.

"Never underestimate my power, darling..." He said before everything went dark.

~~~~~~

I woke up gasping for air. I was in my bed, Jeff laying beside me.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"I need a glass of water please," I told him. He nodded and he got up, leaving my room.

I sighed and closed my eyes for a moment. I heard a slight buzzing noise and looked to my right. On my night stand, my phone was vibrating.

I picked it up and looked at the caller. No caller ID. I answered it.

"Who's this?" I heard a scratchy male voice. Oh my god. My dad had actually called me.

A/N: Ehhhh? What did I tell ya? It's longer. I love you all and thank you for bearing with me. School is starting now for me so I won't be able to update as often and I'm really sorry, I'll try as much as I can and I hope y'all are okay with that. Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to vote, comment and follow. I love you all, my Children <3