Chapter 14

"I'm sorry, but I don't feel the sa-." I tried to tell him, pretending not to be freaked out that he was constantly following me around, but he stopped me by smashing his lips on mine.  

-----------

I pushed him away. "I don't have feelings for you. I'm sorry but I love someone else." I explained, hoping he would understand.

"That's impossible. You are supposed to love me." He pushed. I shook my head. "I love one person and that's not you. Now if you'll excuse me..." I told him as I left the room. 

I felt so gross. Having someone else's lips on mine that weren't Jeff's was a revolting thought. I went out back where everyone else is. My mind was clouded with stuff and I didn't notice Jeff approach me.

I jumped when he tapped my shoulder. He gave me a confused look. "Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded my head. "Sorry I took long. I had to use the washroom real quick." I told him. He nodded with a suspicious look on his face.

"Everyone else has already started. I wanna see what you know and how good you can fight." He said, getting into a sparring position.

I nodded my head and did what he did. I had no idea what I was doing so I was just going to go for it. I lunged at him and he easily put me to the ground. He stood up straight and helped me up as well.

"I could tell from your fighting stance that you had no idea what you were doing." Jeff chuckled.

"Don't laugh at me. Just help me." I grunted with a pout. He smiled and went behind me. He positioned my body the way that was 'right'.

"Now you want to have your weight on this leg so you don't go down easily." He stated. I nodded my head.

"Also, if you're going to make the first move, make it quick and hard. Do it when they least expect it." He told me. I nodded my head and quickly pulled up my fist and fired it at his face.

He caught my hand and smirked at me. "Always be on your guard." He said. I rolled my eyes. 

"Well du-." I started but I was knocked to the ground. "Hey!" I called out.

"I told you." He shrugged, trying to hold back a grin. "I wasn't expecting that," I grumbled out as he held out a hand to help me up.

"Expect the unexpected." He recited. Just as he said that I grabbed his hand and pulled him down to the ground.

He faceplanted. I started laughing. "Expect the unexpected." I mocked.

"Haha Kit. Very funny." Jeff said sarcastically. I smiled innocently. We both stood up and did more training. He taught me how to use self-defense mechanisms and such.

After hours of training, we went in for lunch. I was distracted by the fact that Dr. Smiley had kissed me. Should I tell Jeff? I want an honest relationship with him. But what if telling him ruins our relationship? I don't want that.

I fought with my mind and my conscience on what to do. "Hey, are you okay?" Jeff shook my shoulders. I nodded. "Yeah. I'll be right back. I have to use the washroom." I stated as I got up and headed to my room. 

I went into my bathroom and closed and locked the door. I sat down, leaning against the wooden door. Tears fell from my eyes. What do I do? I just sat there for I don't know how long and just thought about everything involving Jeff, Dr. Smiley and I.

"Kit. Open the door, please. I know something is wrong. You've been distant and off all morning. Let me help you." He pleaded.

"Just go away, Jeff..." I said. "No. Open this door or I will." He ordered. I sighed, defeated. I opened the door and he came in. His arms were around me in an instant and he held me close.

"What's wrong? Please talk to me." He begged. "It's nothing..." I lied. "Kit. I'm not gonna leave you alone until you tell me." He insisted.

Tears fell from my eyes, soaking his hoodie. "Promise me you won't hate me," I said. 

"I couldn't hate you, Kit. Just tell me." He replied. "Promise." I pushed.

He nodded his head. "I promise." He answered. "Dr. Smiley kissed me," I whispered, clinging onto him tightly.

I could feel his body stiffen. "What?" He questioned. I could tell he was angry just by his body language and his breathing.

"He kissed me. But I pushed him away I swear. I love you and only you Jeff and that's what I told him I promise." I explained rapidly.

"I..." He started. He squeezed me tightly and exhaled. "I believe you." He stated. I sighed in relief and I squeezed him back.

"I love you so much Jeff and never forget that," I told him. He nodded his head. "Same goes for you Kit." He replied.

I nodded as well. "But I am gonna kill him," Jeff said as he pulled away and headed towards the hallway. 

"Jeff, no," I called as I ran to stop him. "No one kisses my girlfriend and gets away with it. Especially not my princess." He huffed.

I guess there was nothing more I could do to stop him, so I just followed and watched. Jeff went up to Smiley and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Oh hey, Jeff." He said, turning around. "Asshole," Jeff growled as he punched Smiley right in the nose. I cringed.

"What the hell man?!" Smiley screamed as he held his bleeding nose. "That's for kissing my girlfriend." He stated as he kicked him. "And that's for making her cry." He spat.

He started to walk away but turned around and kicked Smiley one more time, really hard in the stomach.

"And that's for pissing me off." He turned on his heel and walked towards me. "All done." He told me.

Just before he reached me, Smiley tackled him to the floor. Oh crap, this wasn't supposed to happen.