- twelve

Chapter Twelve: NEW LIFE

BAEKHYUN

3 YEARS AGO

FLASHBACK…

I didn’t bother to escape from Chanyeol’s hug. I didn’t even know why but I just let him hugged me and I hugged him back.

Do I still love him?

Should I give him one more chance to make things right?

I removed Chanyeol’s hug and slapped him. I looked at his face that is confused and give a peck on his other cheek then smile.

“I will give you one more chance Chanyeol.” He smiled and kissed me.

Three years have passed and Jesper’s already big now. He’s turning five and he really is smart that you will think that he’s mature enough but he’s still my baby.

At the time Chanyeol and I reconciled, we talked about what if someone will know about Jesper, someone will know about Chanyeol has a baby and a beautiful wife.

He still doesn’t want the media to know. He said that there will be a time for those, the time were he will introduce Jesper and me to everyone.

He said that his manager, Nana, doesn’t want everyone to know about us. That Girl! She’s also a big wall that blocks my love story with MY Chanyeol. Yes, ‘MY’ means he’s mine so don’t you dare flirt or took him away from me or else you’ll suffer hell. Do you understand?

“Baby…” Here we go again. Chanyeol’s just got home from a movie set and I know he’s but he’s poking me because he wants to cuddle.

“What? You’re tired, you should rest first.” I said to him while he’s folding his polo. I looked at him; he’s pouting and he looks like he’s pleading. Don’t be like that.

“Baekhyunnie. Jesper’s already asleep. No one’s gonna disturb us.” Chanyeol said and I smirked. I still remember that one time that Chanyeol and I are having our quality time (you know what I mean), Jesper came out from nowhere and sleep between us. Chanyeol’s very annoyed because he’s almost in his glory but is postpone.

“Don’t interrupt me Chanyeol. I still am folding your polo.” I said and he suddenly pulled me in the bed. He topped me and smirked.

“You’re mine tonight. Baekhyun this is my time, I told you, I am the protagonist here.” He said and immediately kissed me in the lips and goes down to my neck and left a hickey.

“U-uuhmmm.” I moaned. He immediately removed my clothes and he saw my pink bras. OMG.

“Why are you wearing those? You don’t have…” He said and I cut him.

“And why do you care. Just do what you want before Jesper woke up.” I said in annoyance to him and he did what I said.

He started to suck my nipples and licks it in a circular motion. I moaned when he did those to my nipples. After he licked my nipples, he immediately removed his sleeveless shirt and he removed my shorts. He saw my Hello Kitty panties that Luhan gave me.

“What the Fuck? Hello Kitty? Why are you wearing those?” He asked but I smacked his head.

“Do you still want to continue or want me to kill you? Stop complaining. Luhan gave me those panties.” I shouted at him and he just nodded and continued.

Chanyeol is really damn good in bed. He’s really gentle and I love it. And for now, he’s currently stroking my member while kissing my neck. I placed my arms at the back of his neck pulling him closer.

He stopped to pull down his boxers. Chanyeol doesn’t use any kind of lubes or condoms so he’s always invading my hole gently. I moaned. Chanyeol has a big member that’s why he’s moving gently. He kisses my lips to control my loud moans.

Until…

“YOU BOTH DOING IT AGAIN!!!” Chanyeol suddenly removed his member when we heard Jesper. Jesper’s already beside our bed and covering his eyes. I covered myself in the blanket and wear my shorts.

Wrong timing! I frowned and looked at Chanyeol. He really is annoyed.

“Don’t you know how to knock Jesper? Your parents are busy.” Chanyeol said in the state of being annoyed, but Jesper laughed at him and climbed on the bed and lie between Chanyeol and me.

“I’m going to sleep here because… I want my eomma and appa by my side.” Jesper said while smiling.

“That’s why I told you to do it immediately Chanyeol but all you did is complain! But Jesper, that the last. You should knock first before you enter.” I said and Jesper nodded.

I looked at Chanyeol who is red in anger and his expression changed into frown and went to the bathroom to continue what is stopped.

Hayyyy.” Chanyeol sighed and locked the CR.

----

Hello Everyone! Thank you for reading! This storybranked 524 in Fanfiction! Thank youuuu!

- deerbabolti