- twentythree

Chapter Twenty Three: Unknown Number

----------------------------------------

BAEKHYUN

4 years later...

"EOMMA, I'M GOING!"

"WAIT FOR SEC JESPER! TODAY'S YOUR FIRST DAY ON YOUR 6th GRADE. YOU SHOULD BE PRESENTABLE!" I immediately went closer to Jesper and fixed his hair. I smiled at him and he hurried himself outside and left.

In the span of 4 years there's no problem that tear me down. Jesper's in his adolescence and Baekhee is still playful and you will smile whenever he blush to Sehun and Luhan's son, Kristoffer Seth but Baekhee calls him Seth. Seth and Baekhee is always together because they have the same age but Seth is more matured than Baekhee. Asher, Kai and Kyungsoo's son, is the youngest of them and he's so cute. Fortunately, Asher didn't get Kai's skin complexion. If so, Asher will be mistaken as a dark-skinned rapper, Joke!

After I gave birth with Baekhee, Chanyeol's issue about his alleged family, is gone like a bubble. I shouldn't have knew it if I hadn't read it in the tablet.

Fortunately, nothing changed. Chanyeol is still famous as how he is in the last 4 years. More projects and movies are coming into him. Also, the netizens still don't know about us.

*ding dong*

"BAEKHYUN! OPEN THE DOOR!"

"WAIT KYUNGSOO!" I immediately opened the door and Kyungsoo showed up with him holding Asher in his hands. I almost forgot that he will fetch Baekhee to the kindergarten because Asher and Baekhee are classmates.

"Hey Baek, where's Baekhee?" Kyungsoo asked and I immediately called for Baekhee, still fixing her things. I took her bag and gave it to Kyungsoo.

"Eomma, come here and let me kiss chu~" I smiled and kneeled in front of her for her to reach me.

"Oh. Baekhee, be a good girl okay? Don't talk to strangers and don't come with them. Arasso?" I reminded her and she nodded.

"Ne Eomma! Bye bye! Aunt Kyungsoo, let's go." She bid her goodbye then left. I looked at the clock and went to our room. Chanyeol is not here since last night.

I decided to buy groceries for the house and also for our food and snacks. Oh and also Jesper's birthday is near that's why I also decided to buy food for his birthday.

"Baekhyun? You're Baekhyun, right? The one in China? Do you still remember me?" My forehead creases in his questions. The man looks familiar but I still can't remember who he is.

"Excuse me?"

"Aish! It's me Heechul! We met at China almost a year ago. We looked for your son when he's lost. Jesper? Jesper's the name of your son right? Jesper right?" He said while smiling at me. Oh right, I met him at China when Jesper is lost but Chanyeol found him.

"Ah! It's you! Heechul! Nice to see you again!" I said while smiling to him and shake hands with him. His looks changed and he somehow grew taller.