- e p i l o u g e

E P I L O U G E

"When are you going to wake up, Appa? Appa...I'm already on my 1st grade and you're still not waking up. I hope that when you wake up, you still remember us. I am your most beautiful daughter, Baekhee~ Appa. If you're still not waking up, I will look for a husband now!"

"Uhm...Dad..It's me..Jesper...I'm your big boy. Yesterday is my graduation day and I am turning into a high school student. Would you... Would you please open your eyes for us? We....w-we miss you...A-appa."

After Chanyeol's Accident...
FLASHBACK

Baekhyun woke up early. He didn't know why did he dreamt of something bad and alongside with it is a loud honk from a car. Well, since it's already morning, Baekhyun decided to prepare for the things Jesper needed and also his breakfast.

It took him 30 minutes to prepare Jesper's breakfast because he went to a nearby wet market to buy eggs and some sort of meat. When he arrived home, he immediately cooked and it took him 20 minutes. He cooked strips of bacon, eggs and fried rice for his kids.

"Good Morning Eomma." Jesper, who just woke up, greeted him and gave him a kiss on the cheeks. Baekhyun smiled and gave Jesper his breakfast.

"Drink this first before you go." Baekhyun gave Jesper a cup of hot chocolate. Since it's still early, Baekhyun decided to open the TV to watch some news.

FLASH NEWS
AN ACCIDENT HAPPENED EARLIER AT THE SKYWAY FROM GANGNAM TO SEOUL. PARK CHANYEOL IS FOUND DEEPLY INJURED AND ALSO THE POLICE FOUND OUT THAT CHANYEOL IS DRUNK AND NOW HE'S BEEN TOOK TO THE NEAREST HOSPITAL.

Baekhyun froze on his spot. He looked at Jesper whose still eating and it looks like Jesper didn't hear the news. Baekhyun immediately took the phone and called Luhan.

"Lu-Luhan..." Baekhyun said to Luhan in the verge of crying thru the phone.

"Baekhyun? Why did you call? It's too early." Luhan answered from the other line and Baekhyun burst out crying.

"Lu-Luhan....Ch-Chanyeol...."

"What? Chanyeol? What's with him? And....why are you crying?" Luhan asked worried for Baekhyun.

"I...I saw the news...C-Chanyeol....Ch-Chanyeol had an a-accident!" Baekhyun answered while crying.

"WHAT?! I WILL GO THERE AND I WILL TELL SEHUN ABOUT IT AND WILL ASK HIM TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL WHERE CHANYEOL IS. STAY THERE OKAY!" Luhan ended the call and Baekhyun didn't notice that Jesper is behind him.

"Eomma? Why are you crying?" Jesper asked. Baekhyun immediately wiped his tears. He stood up and faced Jesper who's looking at him.