- twentyfive

Chapter Twenty Five: DO THE RIGHT THING, CHANYEOL.

THIRD PERSON'S VIEW

Months passed....

"Stop that Chanyeol." Sehun stopped Chanyeol that consumed too much alcoholic drinks. They are in the bar today because every night because Chanyeol asks Sehun and Kai. Chanyeol is going home drunk every night and he's still blaming himself. What happened last month didn't leave Chanyeol's mind.

"Hyung, stop that. Maybe someone will see you or worse a paparazzi will see you." Kai said but Chanyeol is silently crying and looked down for Kai and Sehun not to see.

"B-baekhyun..." Chanyeol mumbled and Kai and Sehun looked at each other. Even Sehun and Kai is having a hard time because they also feel what Chanyeol is feeling every day. Chanyeol always utter Baekhyun's name every night.

"Am I an idiot?" Chanyeol asked Sehun and Kai but they shook their heads and soothe Chanyeol. They pity Chanyeol because he's very down and sad.

"They left me. My family left me. It really hurts. Baekhyun left me and even my son hates me. I am not a good father and husband to them. But still, I really miss them." The two pitied Chanyeol more because he's crying again. Chanyeol always said those to them.

"It's your fault hyung. You already have a family but you still did those things." Sehun said.

When Baekhyun left, Chanyeol immediately went to Nana. There, he said everything and burst. He's blaming Nana for everything that happened and he even did everything he can for Nana to leave him.

But that's not it, he also made everything he can just to put Nana in jail. Nana didn't even thought that Chanyeol will do that to her. And one that Chanyeol found out that Nana is crazy, based on Nana's brain check-up. Nana is really obsessed with him. Nana is also taking drugs, that's why it gets worse.

Sehun received a call from Luhan. He's telling him to go home. Sehun left and only Kai and Chanyeol are left in the bar. Kai really pitied his friend that why he helped him.

"Chanyeol Hyung, Stop that. Cheer yourself up. Don't let yourself be eaten by sadness." Kai said but Chanyeol ignored him.

"If you can't help yourself up, how can you take back your family? Do you think Baekhyun will go back to you if you're like that? You need to help yourself and get better. You really made a mistake that time but show him that you regretted it and you've changed. Show them that you will do everything to take them back. Show them that you really love them. Make everything right Chanyeol Hyung." Kai seriously said that made Chanyeol looked at him.

"Hyung, Do the right thing. But first, change yourself. I'll help you. Do you know where you should start?  I know you know hyung. Stop drinking and think everything about everything you will do. Plan everything hyung. Sehun and I are here to help you and you know that. Do what's right hyung. Trust yourself that you can do it hyung. Don't doubt yourself and don't let negativities come into you. You know you can do that hyung."

That made Chanyeol think about everything. Chanyeol sighed.

"Do what's right?" Chanyeol asked Kai and the latter nodded.

"Yes hyung. Do what's right. You love Baekhyun and I know he still loves you too. You have kids with him. You have the right to be their father. You don't want Baekhee and Jesper to grow up without a father right?" Kai said to Chanyeol.

"Yes, I don't want my kids to grow up without a father." Chanyeol replied and Kai smiled at him.

"You still can do everything to make it up to them hyung. You still can do everything to bring them back. Do everything you can now. Don't let Baekhyun and the kids to be mad at you for a long time. Make things right while you still have time hyung. Your kids are so young. You should be with them." Chanyeol looked at Kai again. Chanyeol drank the remaining beer in a one shot and wiped his lips.

"Thank you Kai. You're right. I should make things right. I will do what my brain and heart says. This is the right time to make things right and bring back my family." Chanyeol seriously said and Kai gave him thumbs up.

"I'm your friend Hyung. That's why I should help you. Even though this only happens once in a blue moon and it looks like some good person possessed me, everything I said is right hyung. You know that. Also, keep them in mind everytime." Kai said to him.

Chanyeol went back home. He's still living in their house because he's still waiting for Baekhyun and the kids to go home.

Chanyeol entered the house and looked at it. His eyes looked at the living room and he remembered everything. He remembered that Baekhyun broke the TV when he's still pregnant. Pain struck his hurt.

He glanced at the kitchen where he sees Baekhyun cooking wearing his Rillakkuma apron. Chanyeol smiled but is in the verge of crying.

He looked at the piano and the guitar. When Chanyeol had free time, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are singing together. Baekhyun is playing the piano while Chanyeol is playing the guitar. He smiled again and sighed.

He's on his way upstairs but he remembered the time when he's chasing Baekhyun and Jesper in the stairs upto the living room and tears began to escape his eyes.

"Baekhyunnie...I-I miss you."