- twenty

Chapter Twenty: PROPOSAL

-----

CHANYEOL

Baekhyun decided to sleep for a while after we arrived in Jeju. Also, Kyungsoo, Luhan and Jesper, besides them, decided to sleep also. Now, we have the time to arrange things.

"Are you sure that you paid to rent this place? So no one will be here except us?" Kai asked and I nodded. I really rented this place for my proposal, because we cannot risk for the media to know this.

"Yeol! Don't forget this ring that can buy a life." Kai said while smirking as he handed me the ring that I asked him to him.

"You're just envious Kai." I teased back to him.

I saw two staff near us and they bowed.

"Hello Mr. Park Chanyeol. I'm Lee Taeyong and I will assist you for the event, and also, this is Chittapon Leechaiya—"

"And I'm Ten. You can call me Ten, sir. We will assist you in the event later."

I shook their hands. These two seems like a very kind person.

"Okay Taeyong and Ten. I hope that what will happen later would not be exposed or would not go out, especially to the media. This must be a secret. Can I trust you?" I said as I make sure that it will not go out.

"Yes sir. You can trust us. If Chittapon will say it to anyone or expose this, I will make sure that he will regret it, because I am the one who will throw him to the farthest part of Jeju." Taeyong jokingly said.

"Good. I'll take my leave now. I'll just call you two if I need something."

--

BAEKHYUN

I woke up due to Luhan and Jesper's loud laugh. Urgh. Why are they so noisy?

"Aunt Luhan! Eomma is awake." I smiled and got up from bed to give Jesper a kiss. This kid really gives me energy boost and all.

"Oh...Your Eomma's awake. Maybe it's because you laugh really loud Jesper~" Luhan said teasing Jesper. Kyungsoo suddenly came from the kitchen with kimchi spaghetti in his hand.

"Good Evening Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo said. I looked at the clock and saw that it is already 7:30pm.

"What! It's already night time?" I asked them and they nodded. "Yes Madam..Did you sleep well? It looks like you really enjoyed your beauty sleep." Luhan said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"I didn't know that it's already evening. Wait, where's Chanyeol?" I asked them and they looked at each other.

"Eomma, Appa is in a beautiful place. Aunt Kyungsoo and Aunt Luhan said that something hood will happen because today is the day—" Luhan suddenly covered Jesper's mouth that made me look suspicious about them. "What is it?" I asked while eating.

"A-ah No-nothing. Let's go Jesper. You really are loud. You are saying something that should not be said." Kyungsoo said. I looked at Luhan and he just smiled at me. "You guys are weird."