- twentytwo

Chapter Twenty Two - Dark Secret

(AN; PCYHS is back! Yehet! )

---

[NANA]

PARK CHANYEOL SPOTTED NEAR AT JEJU WITH HIS HIDDEN HUSBAND?!

PARK CHANYEOL IS HIDING SOMETHING!

PARK CHANYEOL IS GOING TO BE FATHER!

"Mabel!" I immediately called Mabel once I read the first page of the tabloid. What's happening? Damn. He's with Baekhyun again.

"Yes Nana? I also read the news!" Mabel answered then I immediately get my things. "I will go to Jeju. Call me about whatever happens here." I ordered her and then I left and went to the airport to get a flight to Jeju.

Dialling Chanyeollie babe~

[HELLO?]

"GOD CHANYEOL! HAVE YOU READ THE NEWS ABOUT YOU?! SOMEONE SAW YOU WITH BAEKHYUN AND EVERYONE ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A CHILD!"

[Hmmm. I already read that. You must do something about it]

"I'M ON MY WAY THERE. YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL!"

As I ended the call, I got on to the airplane and left to Jeju.

-

[CHANYEOL]

Who saw us? Who spread the news about me being here in Jeju? Aishhhh!

"Chanyeol? Why?" Baekhyun asked and I shook my head. Baekhyun should not know about this.

Is it the nurse?

Maybe it's the nurse?

"Baekhyun, I'll just go out for a while. I'll come back." I said and immediately left. I run into the nurse's lobby and saw the nurse who asked for an autograph.

"IS THAT PARK CHANYEOL?"

"OMG IT REALLY IS PARK CHANYEOL!"

"I HEARD HE ALREADY HAS HIS PARTNER AND CHILD!"

I immediately pulled the nurse through his arms and confronted her. I know she knew about me being here and I know she spread the news.

"S-sir?" She said while stuttering but I just glared at her.

"Is it you? Did you spread the news?" I asked her and she shook her head in disagreement.

"S-sir it's not me. I didn't spread that news." She is scared at me and I looked at my surroundings and saw that everyone is looking at me but I couldn't care less. All I want is to know who spread that news.