- fourteen

Chapter 14: PARK CHANYEOL'S ISSUE

THIRD PERSON'S VIEW

After Chanyeol's photoshoot, he immediately entered Nana's car. He saw Nana in the driver's seat talking to someone on the phone.

"Mabel, be sure that we will not be caught or else!" Chanyeol heard her and his forehead wrinkles out of curiosity.

"Will caught on what?" Chanyeol ask that surprised Nana.

"O-oh Nothing! Are you going home? Uhm...Let's eat dinner first." Nana said cheerfully that made Chanyeol shook his head.

Baekhyun is walking back and forth waiting for Chanyeol. He decided to live with Chanyeol as per Jesper's request.

Baekhyun's thinking who uploaded the picture in the social media. Baekhyun's also thinking if Chanyeol knows it.

Baekhyun heard Nana car outside after one and a half hour of waiting. He immediately went outside and saw Chanyeol with a serious face. His face turned to Nana, who's looking at him with a smirk on her face.

"Why are you outside?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun just lowered his head and thought why is Nana smirking at him.

"Ohh Nothing. I'm just waiting for you." Baekhyun explained and entered the house.

Chanyeol is left outside the house and he looked at Nana.

"Thank you for the ride."  Chanyeol said.

"No problem. I told you, both of us have a leave. Have a safe trip if you're going somewhere." Nana said then she returned to her car and drove away.

Chanyeol entered the house and saw Baekhyun spacing out on the sofa. He went to Baekhyun and back-hugged him.

"What are you thinking?" Chanyeol asked while cuddling Baekhyun. Baekhyun turned to him. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol's expression and he bit his lip. He's observing Chanyeol's expressions if he saw what is roaming around the social media.

"A-ah, Nothing...Did you already eat?" Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol nodded.

"I ate before I go home. Where's Jesper?" Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun answered that Jesper is sleeping because Jesper's tired of playing with his Aunt Luhan and Aunt Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol took a bath and changed his clothes before he lie down on the bed with Baekhyun. He noticed that Baekhyun is somehow avoiding him, that's why he opened the TV. A picture flashed from the screen.

"Number one trending in social media, Number one actor in Korea, Park Chanyeol have another issue? Who's the guy with him and the baby?"

The news shocked Chanyeol. Also, Baekhyun instantly stood up from lying on the bed. He looked at Chanyeol who's still shocked and he just lowered his head.

"I-I don't know who put that picture on the social media." Baekhyun said in the verge of crying. He looked at Chanyeol and continued what he's saying. "This is what I'm afraid Chanyeol. I don't want your dreams to be crushed. I don't want your effort to be wasted. Chanyeol, I think it is the best to leave you alone. I think Jesper and I should just go away. I don't want people to dislike you." Baekhyun said while crying. Chanyeol hugged him.

"No. You're not going away. No one's going away. No one's leaving me. I don't care if my career is destroyed or something. All I know is that I don't want my family to be ruined. I will do everything I can to protect you. I don't care about them liking me or not. All I need is you and Jesper. You are my family. Please always remember that Baekhyun!" Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun and gave him a kiss.

NANA

"Mabel! You really are a genius! Looked at how many likes and shares the picture had. And I heard that the pictures spread like wildfire in the social media and TV news. I am sure that Baekhyun saw this!" I happily said and drank some wine. Mabel and I are celebrating on what I had done. It's only my first move. Well, I will do everything to get Chanyeol.

"Your plan is perfect! And when Chanyeol knows that you planned this, tsk..tsk...Pity you!" My forehead creased and just rolled my eyes at Mabel.

I know, one day Chanyeol will be mine. He will come to me and he will leave his family.

"Anyways Nana. I heard from Mr. Lee from the phone that after Chanyeol's 2 weeks leave, he has his new leading lady. Who is she, uhm.. who is she again? Ah! Sandara Park. I heard the drama has bed and kissing scene. So you will be envious, because she will kiss Chanyeol." Mabel said pissing me off! I threw my ballpen at her.

"Ha. That's why I always love to tease you. You are easily angered just by making jokes at you. Just do everything you can to stop that scene or else...Pity you and your jealousy." Mabel said smirking at me and that made me think.

Sandara Park? A new villain in the picture. Well, she's just someone that is easy to erase out of the picture.

Just wait, after I remove Baekhyun out of the picture, she's next. There is no bed scene or kissing scence that will happen because,

CHANYEOL IS MINE.