Chapter 3- Only if you talk to him

“ It’s you,” he breathed.

I couldn’t even say anything, I just stared at him. It wasn’t really a problem though, as I watched him break down slowly.

Taehyungs eyes just kept growing...getting bigger and bigger. I let go of his hand and he brought them up to his face and I watched as tears slowly fell down his face.

“ A boy, a man. My soulmate is a man…,” he cried.

Everyone just stood and watched Taehyung quietly break down.  The bully who hates homosexuals ends up being thrown into a ever lasting one by fate.

That is until he started laughing. Then we all took a step back. He uncovered his face, a happy expression on his face.   

“ What is wrong with you..,” I muttered, obviously creeped out.

“ I was messing with you! Pretty good right?,” he asked, as if nothing happened.  But I could tell in his eyes, he cared, just a bit but it was there. But that's not the feature that suck out the most.

It was the fact that he really is a stuck up hottie. I opened my mouth to say something but was quickly cut off by Namjoon screaming.

“ WAY TO GO BUDDY. I TOLD YOU IT WOULDN’T BE SCARY,” He screamed, getting a look from Seokjin who was still at the front of the room. I sighed deeply while he started to clap and everyone else followed suit.

“ Way to go!,”

“ We are happy for you,”

“ How dare you take my Tae from me!,”

“ YOU GO GUYS!,”

“ When is the wedding?,”

“ LMAO have fun with Tae the rest of your life!,”

“ Good luck dealing with the quiet kid the rest of your life,”

“ Who knew that one of the quietest and the loudest would be soulmates?,”

Those are a few of the things that got yelled at us as we both just stood there. Taehyung would laugh and yell back at them, while I just sat down and glared at a few.

~~~

Class was finally over and we learned that we would be meeting our makeup artists tomorrow. To many decided to skip yesterday so they had to makeup their lesson today. ( Pun intended)

I was walking to lunch, carrying all of my equipment that ended up being useless today. As I was walking down the hallway there were whispers and I could feel the stares from people around me.

“ I heard that Taehyung met his soulmate today!,”

“ Awwww, I still have 3 months until I find mine. I was praying it was him,”

“ Anyway, I heard it was him. His name is Min Yoongi, a 3rd year photographer,”

I can almost see her pointing as she talks about me. It’s like she stalks me she knows all my information and it’s only been like 3 hours since we found out.

During those few hours many things happened. Here’s a list of a few those things.

1- We were told to meet in the office after all of our classes by our teachers. To discuss our living arrangements, as the dorms are only for those who haven’t had their Time yet.

2- Having to deal with the whispers and small pieces of paper thrown at Taehyung and I. The papers said different things, but I assume that they were all written by the same few girls who kept whispering plus Namjoon being a dick.

The notes consisted of

    “ You’re gross”

“ How dare you take Tae from me”

“ Your soulmate’s cute”

“ I bet you rigged it”

“ Remember condoms. Even if your man on man its important to have safe sex”

My only response to this is, ” Go tell fate that. I would love to not be soulmates with this stuck up hottie”. Also I bet you can tell which one was Namjoon. Which then my reply is "Bitch nO"

The whispers consisted of the hate comments from above and some people saying we were so cute and how they couldn’t wait to see how it would work out.

I am glad they're all excited because I am dreading this.

3- Now this is the last one I am going to put here. But I am already whipped because of this tease. I hate him already. No, I hate him even more because of this.

He would put his hand under the table and put it on my thigh. Every once in awhile he would put his hand inside one of the ripped holes of my jeans. Only to get me slapping his hand away, but he is almost as stubborn as I am, he kept trying again and again.

Another thing he would do was get way too close to my face when he was asking me a question. I would take out something of my bag to clean it because we had nothing else to do and he would get right into my face and ask me about it. With a big smirk on his face like he knew exactly what he was doing. I want to slap that smirk right off his pretty face.

~~~

After getting my food I plopped myself at the table with Namjoon and Seokjin. They both went silent as I sat down.

“ Hey buddy,” Namjoon greeted.

“ Yo,” I replied.

“ So how is the soulmate life,” Seokjin asked, his head perking up.

“ Tiring,” I grunted, drinking my milk angrily. ( Kageyama is that you!?!?!?!?)

“ Oh come on. It’s only been been 3 hours,” Seokjin signed.

“ Yeah you two haven’t even had any alone time yet,” Namjoon exclaimed, wriggling his eyebrows. Only to receive a strawberry to the face and a smack on the arm.

“ Ok ok but I think you should spend more time with him before you go and say that,” Namjoon said, rubbing his arm.

“ Can you stop talking about him already,” I sighed annoyed.

“ Only if you go talk to him,” Seokjin says, looking behind me.

“ What?,” I say, glancing behind me. Taehyung is standing talking to a first year in the lunch line.

“ No, I am not talking to him now,” I deadpan. It's too soon, I don’t know how to accept it. I mean there must be a reason that my soulmate is Taehyung? Right?

“ Ohhhhh~,” Namjoon coos.

“ Can you stop that. It’s annoying,” I spat, shoving a spoonful of whatever was on my plate into my mouth.

“ Stop what?,” asks a voice behind me.

“ Well look who it is,” Namjoon laughs, Seokjin is trying not to join his laughing fit.

I can feel the table shake as the man next to me plops down next to me. Looking next to me, just as I thought, the man was Taehyung.

“ What do you want?,” I mutter.

“ You~,” he whispers to me, placing his hand on my lower thigh.

I sigh deeply, for what seems like the 58th time today, and swat his hand away. I lean into his ear, letting my lips graze it as I whisper back.

“ Later babe~ We’re in public right now,” I whisper back, in the roughest voice I can muster at the moment, as I am trying notbto kill the kid. I pull back from his ear and look at his face.

His mouth is slightly agape, staring at me, red slowing growing harsher in color on his face and ears.

I laugh and get up from the table to dispose of my empty paper plate. As I walk away I can hear Namjoon laughs getting louder and Seokjin window wiping skills reaching their fullest.