Chapter 12

Taehyung P.O.V

///

I grabbed the keys I had thrown into my pocket. Yoongi was a mess when he left. A trying-not-to-cry mess. All because of me. Why are all these problems caused by me these days?

No. I don't need to think like that, these problems are yes, caused by me but I very well know why. Because I couldn't let go of Tianna. It is causing all three of us pain because I just couldn't let go.

I want to say that I want to go back in time and re-do this. Not put Yoongi through this moment, and not have Tianna force me to accept that it was time for me to be with Yoongi and not going through all the thoughts of wanting to be with her but needing Yoongi. But I don't. I would live every moment the same because without her, and without us trying to forget it was my time, I would have never fallen for Yoongi this fast.

By trying to force myself away from him, I only made the process go faster. Because everytime I would leave, I would find him on my mind more. I would try to study his habits so while I was gone I would know that he wasn't hurting himself. But that made me want to be with him just to double check.

While thinking, all these worried thoughts rushing through my mind, I had already started the car and had rushed all the way to the campus. We lived right across from the school, it is easy to walk there but I wanted to get there as quickly as I could.

///

I had been standing out of the campus for more 5 minutes. I had run and checked in the library and the photography wing but he wasn't anywhere to be found.

" Maybe, just maybe he hadn't gotten here yet," I muttered, before leaning on one of the pillars.

And right I was. Because right as the thought ran through my mind, Min Yoongi walked in between the pillars that lead to the doors to the main building. He was holding a coffee and I realized he must have walked to the gas station and back before heading over here to the debt creating building.

Without a second thought flooding through my mind I ran up to him while calling out, " Yoongi!"

I watched him stop and turn his head in my direction. He just stood there for a moment, watching me run toward him, before spinning around and running in the other direction.

I didn't say another word until I had caught up him.

" Yoongi we need to talk," I called out, standing in the place he once was as he sped walked away from me. I heard him say something, but I could barely make it out. I walked right up to him and grabbed the arm that wasn't holding the coffee.

" I am not letting up go until you listen to me," I informed him, tightening my grip on his forearm as he tried to wriggle it out of my grasp.

" Fine. Speak."

" I broke up with her. Right after you left we ended things," I stated. I watched Yoongi's eyes widen and his body relax.

" You did..?" He let out, almost in the form of a relieved and shocked breath.

" I did. Her and I will still be friends and I think she would like to get to know you. But her and I are no longer dating," I repeated, adding in some bits that I know Tianna would appreciate. I don't think Yoongi saw her in a good view.

" What..made you do it?" Yoongi asked, never breaking eye contact with me. It was now that I realized how soft he was. He might be older than me, but he is as delicate as a 3 week old kitten. Soft, scared, and full of wonder.

" I..had stayed with her because I didn't love you. I told her that I wouldn't leave her until I started to develop feelings for you. So now it has come time for me to part with her, so I can make way for you," I told him, and he looked at me with this look of amazement. But I watched his eyes get clouded with a thought. With a doubt.