Chapter 10

YOONGI P.O.V

~~~

I ended up waking up before my alarm to hear someone yelling.

" What..?" I asked no one and got up. The yelling still continued outside my door, and I listened on my door so I could hear the words Taehyung was saying.

" FROG SICKLES,"

" WHY DOES THAT BURN SO MUCH,"

" OH my god I have to call her,"

That was the statement that caught my attention. Who is 'her'. Please tell me it's not his girlfriend. I turned away from my door and slid down the back. For some reason every time I heard about his girlfriend I felt myself break.

Was I not good enough for him?

I listened more. Realization hit me that he changed his tone completely when on the phone with her.

" Hey babe~,"

Yeah it was his girlfriend.

" I am making some pancakes and it's not working. How do you flip them?"

" Hahaha," He laughed his deep laugh. It wasn't the same one he laughed with me last night.

" Alright, thanks. I love you too,"

Those words hit me. I didn't love Taehyung, and I didn't have any feelings toward him. Well that's a lie, I do have feelings toward him. Most of them caused me pain because he couldn't give her up. I got up from the floor and waddled my tired body back to my bed and I laid back down. I didn't want to listen to all of this. I'll get up when Jimin calls for me to go over to his apartment to start the baking shoot.

~~~

Taehyung P.O.V

###

I had just gotten off the phone with my girlfriend. I heard a small 'bam' while on the phone with her but nothing after that. I must be hearing things.

I had gotten up extra early to make pancakes for Yoongi. After my call with Jungkook last night I decided to test the waters.

But..um..you see I..um...burnt all the pancakes.

Not a good start to this new chapter now is it.

" She told me to wait about 30 seconds before flipping them if I want to flip them twice but wait 45 seconds if I only want to flip them once..?" I whispered to myself.

///

In the end I scrapped everything and made waffles, because I know I wont mess those up. I had finally made all the waffles for both Yoongi and I. i had placed them on our best plates, white paper plates because we are yes still poor college students, and I looked at Yoongi's plate. It still needed something extra to make it perfect.

I basically dove into the fridge and pulled out the chocolate sauce. I used my left hand to steady my right hand. I poured on some of the chocolate sauce and made it into some shape and then stood back to look at my work of art.

"Successful,"I huffed with a smile.

///

Yoongi P.O.V

~~~

I wasn't able to go back to sleep. Everyone thinks that I can sleep well just anywhere, but sadly that isn't the case. I mean, most of the time I can but I had to much on my mind. Not like it was any different from what I always had on my mind these past few months.