Chapter 19

Taehyung P.O.V

&&&

I looked at him, and his longing face, and I felt a small smile, one full of hurt but one nonetheless, crawl onto mine. My arm reached out toward his head, my intention was to pull him forward so he was leaning against my shoulder, but I stopped myself. I was...to scared to touch him. After everything that has happened and now here he is, sitting in front of me, but he is looking so fragile. As my arm came to lay back at my side, a small sigh escaped my lips as I turned back away from him.

" Jimin and I were in high school together. We met in freshman year.."

&&&

Taehyung's freshman year of highschool

&&&

I was standing, body leaned up against the lockers, laughing with my friends. School had just ended and we had a few minutes before we went to the bus. I was a scrawny kids, pretty thin and I was average height for the kids who hadn't hit their growth spurt yet.

Checking to see how cleared the hallways where and I made eye contact with a taller boy a bit further down the hall. He looked back at me, almost a bit surprised at first, and then he smirked at me. I was still in the middle of my friends, but I felt my jaw pose contact with my upper lip as it made itself open. The boy glanced around him a bit, before looking back, and fucking winking at me.

Did he really just do that?

I was just dumbfounded, and suddenly lost all interest in my friends.

" Looks like I should get going guys, see ya tomorrow," I called out from behind me, as I quickly sped off to the boy, who has now left his spot in the hallway and was turning the corner near the weight rooms.

" Hey!"

" Hmm~" said a voice, light in tone, but full in depth.

The boy turned around, as he was just about to enter the boys locker room, and when he saw it was me, the smirk returned to his lips. Now that I could see him, I could see his overly pump lips, and cheeks. They were full, but you could tell they were losing their baby fat. He had nice arms and was an inch or two taller than I was

" Uh...uh," I spit out before the boy laughed.

" I'm going to work out, wanna join me?"

" I don't have any clothes, and I just wanted to know why you winked at me, um.." I was surprised at my sudden burst of confidence.

" Im Park Jumin, and how do you know it was you I was winking at? There are clothes in the lost and found in here. Now get dressed and come with me."

For some reason I listened, and we changed in silence.

Sometime later in the weight room I was finishing up an impressive set of bench press and as I cracked the weight Jumin spoke again.

" It was you I winked at, by the way."

" I figured, there wasn't anyone else between where you were and where I was. But what a nice time to tell a guy, huh?" I joked.

He laughed with me. After that the ice was broken and it was almost like we had known each other for a while.

&&&

We were laughing and changing out of our sweaty clothes when Jumin spoke the next memorable sentence of that day.

" I have some shower stuff, so lets clean up."

I just kinda looked at him.

" Come on~, saving water~"