Chapter 4

Yoongi P.O.V

~~~

It had been 2 months since Taehyung and I had moved in together. You are probably wanting me to tell you that is was some huge magical experience and we are now deeply in love.

Sadly that is not the case.

I have truly been trying to make an effort. I make him breakfast and have cancelled plans with Namjoon and Jin to spend a few nights with him before.

But from what I have gathered is that Taehyung still thinks that this is just all some game that we are playing.

In those 2 months we have moved into together in an apartment building across the street from the our college. Apparently the school owns the building and so it made our transition much easier.

But after our 2 weeks after that move I think that Taehyung figured out that I wasn't gonna just let him into my pants and so he dropped paying attention to me altogether.

I have found him with girls, in our home. Turns out that nobody cares that he had found his soulmate because they are fucking him anyway.

I normally would just flip him off and let him live his own life, but it is now our life. I just didn't know what to do. But starting today, everything began to change.

~~~

RING RING RING!!

" You gotta be kidding me," I groaned rolling my way out of bed.

I sat on the edge of my bed, staring helplessly into my closet. It wasn't really helping me figure out what to wear but I was feeling slightly productive anyway.

That's when the first thing happened.

" Yoongi~," Cooed a voice through my door.

" Go away I am trying to figure out what to wear," I sighed out, loud enough for Taehyung to hear.

" But I made waffles," I heard the voice whine.

" Gimme a minute and I'll be out," I yelled, suddenly feeling much more motivated to start my day.

And it had nothing to do with waffles.

It had to do with the suddenly deep carijng voice of the tall man behind my door.

Taehyung is never like this. I mean I am usually the one getting him up, or he is trying to avoid me.

This is weird...

~~~

After getting dressed, but still not caring enough to comb my hair o left my room. And sure enough I found Taehyung sitting on the now messy kitchen counter.

"What are you doing?" I questioned, raising a brow.

" I wanted waffles and decided to make them for the both of us," Taehyung stated as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

"Why didn't you go and make them at your girlfriends?" I asked, not trying to be rude or anything. I just really wanted to know why he was suddenly being...well...nice.

" I don't have a girlfriend," Taehyung said, voice no longer as cheerful and his face dropped. To a sad and close to serious one.

But I am not the best rational thinker in the world and was getting almost fed up with this new act. I loved It, as much as I hated to admit it I loved it. But there was no way I was falling for another one of his tricks. I know for a fact how badly that ends.

" That's not what all the moans I hear on a regular say," I stated. Taehyungs face became clearly serious and embarrassed.

Wow, I didn't know a boy like him could get embarrassed.