Chapter 7

QUICK NOTE!

VERY IMPORTANT

I deleted chapter 7 becaus in the end I didn't like it and it doesn't help the story flow at all. I also don't want to rush anything and it did.

SO

We are back to after Taehyung and Yoongi had the fight and he cried himself to sleep.

Enjoy!

===

Yoongi P.O.V

~~~

" ALRIGHT CLASS! We finally have the make-up artists joining us today! So if you could please quite down so we can get you with your partners that would be fantastic," Our professor yelled over the loud chattering of our class.

Namjoon slowly sunk away back to his seat, with two empty ones beside him. The models hadn't quite joined us and oh how I was thankful.

It was enough having to deal with the whole school either loving or hating me with Taehyung being my soulmate, and now with our fight last night I wasn't doing any better.

Looking up from my desk, hoping my glasses and messy bangs covered the dark bags around my eyes I glanced over the lines of students filing in front of us.

I saw Jimin swaying back and forth awkwardly within his crowd after the girl he was chatting with left to cling herself onto her friend. I gave him a small smile, which he caught and he gave me a bright one right back. Whoever gets him to work with is  lucky.

" Namjoon and Jin's team will be paired with Jessica. Please note she is an exchange student so please help her with her Korean," Our teacher continued to yell to Namjoon.

" YES sir!" Namjoon excitedly called, in English,  over the still loud class.

He continued and I began to think about other things.

I wasn't wrong to bring it up with Taehyung, but I have this guilt in my chest like I did something wrong. We were finally getting along and I had a small hope that it was gonna work out, but then I brought that up and we fell back to rock bottom.

But he is also wrong to continue it and he didn't even hear me out. Or not in the way I would have liked it to go. It was also apart of the goals Jin set for me, and those have to be right. Jin is like a romance king. I mean he somehow got Namjoon under control, but he was already spinning on his head at the thought of Jin so I guess they had it easy. Or at least easier than this.

"-OONGI," A yell snapped me out of my thoughts.

" Yes!" I yelled, half stopped and half embarrassed. Today has just been going great for me hasn't it.

" Jimin is going to be apart of your group with Taehyung," He repeated, for who knows what time.

" Yes," I repeated, but not as distressed.

Jimin's eyes lit up and he walked over to me, but bounced into his seat.

" Thank god," I muttered, giving him a small smile.

" Hey You've been looking dead all hour what's up," Jimin asked completely ignoring my praise a moment before.

" Nothin-," I began but then the door burster open and in the lead was Taehyung.

We made eye contact but I quickly looked down toward Jimin. I could hear Taehyung sigh as he made his way to sit down next to me. He plopped himself down next me with another sigh.

"Oh...," Jimin breathed, putting two and two together.

" So this is our make-artist," Taehyung stated.