Chapter 16

Yoongi P.O.V

~~~

" I want you to come back home," He finally let out.

I want to. I want to go back. I to go back to us playing video games, and eating pizza all curled up on the couch. But, if I go back now, will it happen again? Has it become a yo-yo effect? It gets better, and worse, and much better then much worse? That is all it has been...he says sorry but then I suddenly step out of line and he brings it all down. All the pent up rage, that I didn't even know was there.

I back out of his tight but gentle grip, I can't look him in the eyes.

" I don't think I can yet,"

Taehyung is silent, so I tilt my head back up. Sudden fear rushes through my body. He is standing there, eyes wide and glazed with tears, mouth pursed closed in thought before he opens it again. He looks so...shattered.

" What do you mean, you can't come back yet?"

I knew he was going to ask, but I didn't want to say it. This relationship is confusing me. I love him, and then this pure frustration. Anger. Hatred. Hurt. Am I mad because I love him? Or....do I even love him at all?

" I think I love you."

" What do you mean you think you love me? You told me that you love me? Yoongi you told me that you loved me?" Taehyung blurted out, his voice cracking, but I felt like I was listening to his heart.

I am breaking him.

But I can't go back.

" Taehyung, I saved my first love for my soulmate. I-...I don't know what love is. I thought I did, I thought I knew what it was like to love someone, but-" I trialed off, trying to find the right words that will leave no room for interpretation.

I turned away and moved back to the door.

" I was wrong," and with that I went inside, locking the door behind me.