Chapter 10

TAEHYUNGS P.O.V

###

It was well past midnight by the time Yoongi and I went off to bed.

I am the one who usually makes people blush and I loves seeing their embarrassed and happy faces when he makes them. It is almost beautiful but for the first time since early highschool he was the one to blush. I was the one to think about how attractive the other person was. I was left in the position that he is the one who leaves people in.

None other than my soulmate, Min Yoongi was the one to do this to me.

But this isn't supposed to be how it works. I am supposed to not care that much about Yoongi in a romantic way. I am supposed to not feel guilty about going out with someone and messing around with person after person. I'm not supposed to feel things toward him.

This isn't how i had planned things.

Not really like I had one in the beginning. But if I had one, gaining feelings for the older first weren't on it.

I didn't know what to do so I did the thing I always do when I don't know what to do. I called Jungkook.

After listening to it dial for a few seconds a concerned Jeon Jungkook answered on the other end.

" Hey Taehyung, what is the problem?" He heard Jungkook ask over the phone. He sounded weary and tired and suddenly I worried. Did I wake him up?

" Did I wake you up?" I asked quickly, I really needed to talk to Jungkook but if he needed to sleep I could always write a instagram post about it, keeping the olders name and personality far away from it.

" Yeah, but I needed a wake up call so I can finish cramming for that an english test tomorrow,' Jungkook calmed before continuing, " So what's on your mind Tae."

I secretly loved the nickname. Maybe Yoongi can make one up for me...like babe...NO THAT'S NOT WHAT I SHOULD BE THINKING!

" I am having problems with Yoongi," I confessed.

" Spill and I'll answer when your done," Jungkook replied, but not in a tone that made me feel the need to rush.

" I am blushing Jungkook. I never blush, I never fall first. I only play people and you know that, you watched me throughout high school playing one after another. But now it's different, I am thinking about him. I caught myself staring at him. He says things like " I am your soulmate and hopefully soon your lover" and " It's more than a hope, I know I will have you KIm Taehyung on your knees"! I don't know what to do. I know for a fact he isn't playing with me, as a close friend from class who is close to Yoongi keeps telling me how he keeps asking for help and advice and rants about me to him. I find it adorable.

He used me as a pillow and made me feed him pizza while he worked on some pictures he took of me for a project. I haven't felt like this since back with him in high school and I am scared.." I finally finished.

" Tae-Tae there is nothing you can do about it. You are soulmates and it seems like fate is already working it's magic," Jungkook told me.

" Oh but get this! He said this to me when I asked him if he said those things just because we are soulmates and so he said

" Yes, we are bound to fall in love because of fate. But if you keep using soulmate and fate to fuel all your actions instead of love it won't be any fun will it?"," I whisper yelled into the phone to make sure I didn't wake the sleeping photographer across the hall.

" Tae, it sounds like you have developed feelings first. I know it seems scary to fall in love again, but you are soulmates. Once you fall in love, there is no falling out. Which is what split you up last time."

My eyes widened.

Oh no...