Chapter 6

Yoongi P.O.V

~~~

I was getting out of the shower, still kind of shocked about what had happened back in the kitchen. I was still in shock from it all.

I dried my hair and the rest of my body before wrapping the towel around my hips (kinky) and heading out of the bathroom towards my room.

While in the hallway I took a glance towards the rest of the house at the end of it. I could nearly see the back of Taehyungs head on the couch. He was waiting for me.

I couldn't help but put a small smile on my face, before heading in my room to put on clean clothes.

~~~

I existed only minutes later wearing a identical pair of jeans and a flannel, with only a few buttons clapsed. I didn't want to keep Taehyung waiting for to long.

I headed over to the couch and plopped down next to Taehyung, he was half asleep and was hoping that my sudden appearance would wake him. And that it did.

His eyes shot open and all of his limbs shot out in front of him. I felt my own eyes widen in shock and his funny sudden action.

" What the actual fuck," I said, giving him a look of confusion and slight worry. But I was honestly trying not to laugh.

" Don't scare me like that god," He sighed, recomposing himself.

" Ok well I wanted to talk to you about your girlfriend," I said straight out. No cutting corners.

" Oh," Taehyung looked down.

" I wouldn't normally care, but we are soulmates. I have tried really hard to make an effort but listening to you make her scream you name, and you moans every night is not helping me," I explained.

" I could make you scream my name instead," Taehyung suggested, looking at me.

" That's not the point! You going at treating her like your everything not your partner is wrong! We aren't dating but we are soulmates Taehyung. It's fate that we fall in love. I am trying to make an effort to spend time with you and get to know you but the fact that you got into a relationship 2 weeks after you found out about me seems like you are trying to dodge fate," I said.

Taehyung looked at me with anger.

" It's  not my fault I don't find you attractive! It not my fault that my heart doesn't beat for you. My god Yoongi atop being so clingy," Taehyung snapped.

" Why is it when I try to talk to you, you always avoid me or yell at me. Unless we are making out or you are trying to get into my pants you want nothing to do with me!" I snapped.

" BECAUSE YOU FUCKING ANNOYING YOONGI. MY GOD WHY ARE YOU SUCH A FUCKING CLINY ASS," Taehyung yelled.

I shot up put of my seat on the couch.

" BECAUSE I SHOT DOWN EVERY CHANCE I HAD AT LOVE SO I COULD SPEND MY FIRST EVERYTHING WITH THE MY SOULMATE. BUT THEN I FOUND OUT HE WAS A FUCKBOY ASSHOLE," I snapped back and headed back to my room.

Little did he know, once I calmly closed my door, the tears flew down my face just a fast as I slid down the door.