Chapter 15

%Taehyung% 

" Yoongi!?" 

" Yes."

 I felt my heart soar up in the clouds. Hearing his voice almost made it all okay.

" You answered.." 

" I've been listening this whole time." 

With this, my moments of bliss quickly disappeared. I've said so much without thinking in those voicemails. I called him so many horrible things. The things that made him leave me in the first place.

"You...what??"

"Your voicemails."

"Yoongi where have you been?"

I slam my fist again the edge of the kitchen sink. He left me with nothing. He took it all with him and I need it all back. I have things, he left all of the things I need to survive and more. But the things I needed most...he took with him.

"I-.. I've been away," his hesitant reply comes through shaky. I dont know if its his voice of the signal.

"I swear to god you can't just answer this time, it's been over a week where are you,"

I could feel myself getting angry but I kept myself from allowing my voice to raise. I couldn't get angry anymore. Or at least not now...not at him. I'll just scare him away, again.

"I'm with Namjoon and Seokjin. I've been eating enough and sleeping on their fold out couch. You don't need to worry about me. I dont want yo-"

I cut him off my hanging up the phone. That's all I needed. It's useless arguing with a person when you cant see their face. Not when you're debating to get them back, and all they want is to stay as far away as they can.

But does he really want to be so far? If he did why would he answer? Why not just block me?

~~

Making it to the small apartment building Seokjin lived in, I parked the car forcefully and slammed the car door shut with all my force behind me. Running so fast up the stairs my foot caught on a stair behind me and I tripped, but wasted no time getting back up and running again.

~~

The loud thumps of my fist on the door echoed throughout the silent apartment building. I'm truly surprised none of the neighbors came out and told me shut up. Because of such thought, I got cautious for a moment and stopped banging on the door. 

I heard voices, almost clearly through the silence on my side. 

" Get the door!" 

" I don't wanna..." 

" Get the damn door!" 

And then there was silence behind the wooden barrier. It was then that I felt the nerves wake up in my mind and my mind start shaking. I was excited, but also I was scared as hell. Was he going to blow up in my face? Slam the door? Cry? All of these worries spiraling through my brain were silenced by the creak of the hinges of the door opening. 

The person at the door looked extremely deshelvied. Bright pink crocs, blue boxers that fit him perfectly. A large baggy pale green shirt with grumpy on it, wrinkled to the extreme. Hair messy and up and down and frizzy. His nose and chine had the red imprint of the pillow he was sleeping on, with half lidded eyed, completed with large red bags under the eyes.

Had he been crying?

" I thought I told you to not-" Yoongi began, making a swipe at his mouth, as if to wipe something off. He never got to finish his sentence.

I shoved him backward with a little of my effort but kept my hands on his shoulders just so I could pull him in, close enough his face was buried into my chest, and his body was pressed against my own.

" Taehyung.." he began, his arm finding their way to his side. He refused to touch me back, but he also didnt pull away.

" I don't want you to ever do that again. I don't want you to leave me again."

"There wont be an again," he stated, voice blunt and uncomforting. I replied with silence.

" Taehyung, I didn't want you to come," He began, but I brought my hand up and ran it through his hair. This act seemed to silence him almost immediately. 

He pulled away from my chest and looked me dead in the eye. It was now that  I realized that my whole body went weak, and my face was wet with tears.

" Tae...I-" He looked down, leaning his forehead on my collarbone, both hands now clutching the front of my shirt. 

I felt my lips curl up in an ugly frown, and I leaned my head back, hoping that would help stop the tears. Refusing to let go of him, I didnt wipe them away. I held him tighter. Restraining myself from digging my fingers into the sides of his arms.

"Taehyung, what do you want from me."

"I-," I started but my voice cracked. He allowed me a moment to compose myself, but I felt his grip lossen and fall as time went on.

"I want you to come back home."

He let go and moved his way out of my arms. It was now that I covered my face and started wiping my tear streaked cheeks.

"I don't know if I can yet."

Once again, I said nothing immediately, but then responded with a, "what do you mean, you can't come back yet?" 

" I think I love you." 

" What do you mean you think you love me? You told me that you love me? Yoongi, you told me that you loved me?" My voice cracked in sync with my heart. 

" Taehyung, I saved my first love for my soulmate. I..don't know what love is. I thought I did, I thought I knew what it was like to love someone, but-" He trailed off before turning his back to me and keeping his hand on the side of the still open door. 

I let out a sob, before rushing my left hand over my gaping mouth. 

" I was wrong," and with that he closed the door behind him.