Kill Him with CuteNess?

Arain's POV

It's been more than 2 months since reincarnated accident, which I was also already fully heal by my also abduction event. For now I was walking aimlessly around my new house or human called this as mansion. Seriously, this place is bigger than my previous owner house, if she saw this, she might gawked in happiness.

Human are funny creature indeed, but sometimes I found human have similarities same beast. For example, the bigger the person territory (or house?) the more power they held. That's why I discover this still have war between human and the malicious being that called as demon. 

"Demon huh?" I whisper as I walk along the lonely corridor as I hugged my only partner, the bunny doll. I name him as Jack. I feel so calm  whenever I held him in my arms.  

Enjoying the rustling wind from outside of my mansion colorful stain glass. I keep walk in slow pace. The surrounding was filled with calmness of afternoon, my ears hear every sound life movement. Ahh, this is what I call..inner peac----

"Oujo-sama?" 

"EEEEEPPPPPP!!!" I let out a shriek that piercing anyone eardrum. I look back and saw a human that called herself as my personal maid. Flustering I was hiding under my shadow shield, as much I did not like with my darkness power, it's the only reaction I could produce. However if it was a normal occurance that doesn't include with any death situation, I will produce water magic apptitude that I usually use for watering plant such as flowers and my vegetables.

Yes, I still eat vegetable and never eat meat. What human called this? Vegetarian? Not herbivore? Still confusing me. Either way, I will use this oppurtinities using this bodies to get my snacks (carrot) I glad human---I mean my new parents letting eating as many vegetables and fruits I want, it was a truly blissful moment. I guess I have to thanks that mutt.

"What do want female Feylon?" I ask in my cold tone, you deserved to hear my death scream. 

"U-u-uhh, Master and Lady Hertfelt summon for your presence." She looks down on the ground with a tremble, strange why adult human like her would be scared by a mere of child like me? When I saw the blood dripping from her ears, I felt slightly guilty hurting such human that come without ill intention.

I walk to her and put my hands cupping her ears. She was surprised by my sudden action.

"Heal, heal, pain, pain, go away" I chant word many times copying my owner magic word that once used to take care me. My hand glow in the cool blue sky, slowly the bleeding stopped. I look upward and still saw her eyes filled with amazement. "Don't ever do that again."

Her reaction was slow, but she still nods with a smile forming on her human lips. She then guides me to my parents as we walk along the hallways that lead both of us to the living room. I saw mom and dad sitting next to each other with a smile never left as they keep chatter.What are they keep chatting about? Is there any brand new carrot? I hurriedly walk to their side in elegance steps, I once running around the house, end up being shout by my own body owner's mom, keep telling I need to discipline myself as a lady.

"Mom, Dad," I called them in a soft voice. Different from the original body, she would usually raise her voice even higher just to catch their attention, what a foolish, to me, that just like calling the predator.

They turn toward me with their usual flashing white teeth smile, I found it was warm and replied them with a small smile. It was weird when my parents cover their mouth and nose with their face burst red as cherry tomatoes. I shrug and went sit in front them.

"Is there something mom and dad want to discuss?" I ask.

"Yes little sunshine, tomorrow your big brother will return from Reserverance Training Academy since he was already graduated in early age. Do you remember him?" She asks me.

"Hmm?" I tilt my head and think by opening the page of this shell's memories. Her big brother, Zackarian Hertfelt currently 16 years old, last time Arain met him about 3 years ago. She doesn't have a memory about him so much, maybe due to kidnapping event, she somehow ends up amnesia.

Seeing me silently trying to remember my own so-called big brother, their face smile with sadness, I noticed and gave them my apologetic stare, what human called this? Puppy eyes stares? I'm not a dog though.

"Sorry, mom, daddy..." I said while tightening my arms around  Jack. I didn't think this child was so precious to them. 

"It's fine little sunshine, as long you alive. That's enough."She said while wiping stream of her own tears. I look at my father, he also smiles in pain that results in my human emotion reacting by hugging them two. I don't know why? The instinct told me that...human have a fragile heart.

They laughed in tear by returning my hug, "Seriously dear, I might afraid your cuteness killed Zackarian." Dad said.

"I agree." She then rubs her wet cheek on mine, I might kill what? Is that even possible? Well, maybe I could try it tomorrow?