Trouble Mix Up (Part 3): Nii-chan is Angry!!

"You finally remember me!" Kuroshi said in his cheerful child voice. Hugging her tightly. 

"Uuuuu..." She whimpers as they still in the air, skydiving with the wind raging wildly.

"ARAIN!!!!"

The voice echoes, the familiar voice. She looks from the sky, a figure standing as he too, gaze at the sky, seeing the rabbit hood that held by an unknown dark male hair.

"ARAIN!!"  It is him! Arain that hold fear feeling, swept away as she sees her dear nii-chan.

"Damn you, let go of my sister!!" He yelled from down and raise his rapier to the sky. The spark of fire lit at the end of the tip, it burst into raging inferno, taking the shape itself like a phoenix. 

"PHOENIX INFERNO!"

The bright phoenix flies straight up to the sky to the where they still falling, Arain reach to the light but another hand that bigger than her, hold her down and put at Kuroshi lips. "Are you going to leave, again?"

"???" She did not answer and tilt her head, without able to reply, the Phoenix gave claw strike at the male at the arm, instantly making him felt the pain of the burn and accidentally let go of her from his embrace. 

"SCREEECH!" The phoenix chases her figure and manages to make her landed on the back. Even though each part of the majestic creature cover in the fire, it doesn't give a burning effect on her as it's acknowledged her as his master's sister.

"ARAIN!"

"Nii-chan..."  She did not waiting for the bird to bring her to the ground, she jumps and landed on her brother's arms. Ara, ara, what is this I see, a cheesy romance scene. =w=

Sniffing badly while still wrapping her arms around Zackarian's strong neck, he gave comfort pats on her back. "I'm glad, you're not hurt.." 

"But I'm hurt, how cruel."

"You!" Zackarian alerted and hold Arain to shield her. "What do you want from her!?"

" Nothing, I'm just wanted her to remember that we have met each other before." He said merely with a smile that Zackaraian could not read behind his intention. " We met each other in the cave when the goblin still hunting her."

"You did, Arain?" Zackarian looks at her sister, she nodded weakly.

"B-but, it just a moment." She said. The panic run through her vein, as her fake gender was discovered, it's just ONLY one day and someone already discover her identity.

"But I save you from being caught by them." He said again as he walks to her. The track was stopped when a bunny jumps out of nowhere and burst into his gigantic size. Lips open to show his countless sharp fangs together dripping saliva, Jack gave out a warm breath right in the front Kuroshi face that seems do not change.

"I suggest you back off," Jack said politely but deep in his voice, there is threat ready to slash at him.

"What if I said..." He holds his chin at then look upward at the bunny with his taunt gaze. "...NO?"

"I still want to talk to her, there is soo many things I wanted to said to her."

The immortal one who never being treated like some mere lowly creature growl and his level of anger raise as his stubby cute arm erupt with three long sharp claws at each of his hand. Before he able to raise his arm, the white bunny rush to him and hold his movement by hugging his other arm.

"Stop Jack..." He looks down at the trembling white bunny figure. "..I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please stop. No more bloody fighting anymore. I promise I won't do any trouble anymore."