Cracking Inner side

As the carriage brought the sibling to their beloved mansion, their home as always, looking welcoming with oak trees and summery green shrub rustling by the gentle breezes. It's good to be home, Arain secretly thought while jumping out from the carriage. Staring the previous body home sweet home with her mind was contemplating the situation she was about to have in an important event. 

Since the little bunny accidentally got transfer into this world, she never bothered to ask anything directly to anyone around as she thought Jack or Wisdom-san had already filled her in. But now since this important event needs her presence, Arain's existence might expose and unknown enemy who once sabotage to kidnap her might notice....anyway, now she begins to think, how did she escape or saved from kidnapper? How did Arain the villainess got herself escape from the jaw of death?

Those questions pop up in her mind is making her unable to hear the voices that keep calling her till she was crushed inside someone slender arms embrace. At first, she was shocked and about to released the miasma when suddenly the scent of Arain mother wafted into her nose. 

"My baby! You had through so much in school!!" Miss Heartfelt hugs a small petite child closely to her bosom, spilled the tears as many as she could while keeping herself being grateful for her well being for still alive.  Arain, however, a bunny inside a human shell unable to replied as she was never had to confront anyone in this kind of awfully emotionally unstable.  "You must be scared having to face it all by yourself!!"

"Tell me, is it true that you pretend to be a boy in the school? or that you almost died during demon ambushed!? why are you making garden behind the school!? Why in the world did my baby sleep in the hole!!!?" Arain could feel the world around her spinning as her mother keep shaking in many direction that maybe could result from herself turning out into more than a mere milkshake. But still, Arain appreciated her mother's pure intention.

"Cough, honey, I don't think she can say anything if you keep doing that." Although the father or the master of this family was also eager to give Arain a bear hug, he simply did not manage to grab the chance before his beloved gentle wife dash in a blink speed, leaving a trail of dust at his face.  

The scene filled with warm-hearted laughter as the whole family enters the mansion while holding each other hands. The sibling beside being welcomed by their parents, they were brought to eat some light snack before having dinner in the study room where both parents and siblings sitting in front of each other at the between the wooden tea table. 

Being cornered by a worrywart mother, Arain decides to explain everything regarding her strange action without letting them know that she already knew one of her enemies, there still so much more she unable to predict with anything unexpected that might happen to her in the future. The Wisdom-san kindly explain her, everything might lead to the butterfly effect, which can lead for the further great, or the opposite in this world future later.

"I see, we do agree your action giving the right reason to avoid unnecessary troublesome issues regarding for your survival, but sunshine, unable to present yourself in society might taint and bring suspicious to noble around you. After all, you are His Highness Fabian fiancee." The mother stares at her daughter as her fingers rub Arain clenched tense fist. 

Firstly Arain did not bother to remember him due he was never among her death flag, so, she secretly kick him out for the list. In fact, because this Prince Fabian rarely visits her it made her think more, according to Wisdom-san, a fiance or soon-to-be-husband, aka my mate. He should act like a proper normal at least caring guy especially since her kidnapping accident a long time ago. Although she never cares about this kind of human culture, her recent receiving human emotion, common sense and...the real Arain Herfelt feeling, she cannot help but feel uncomfortable at hearing the political marriage arrange for this villainess. 

"....Hey, mom." Arain called. 

"Yes little sunshine?" Her hand still on Arain clenched fist that tightens more, slowly notice her daughter's anxiety or depression through her skin. Both males in this room also silences by Arain demeanor. 

"Does...royal knew about these circumstances? About when I got kidnapped?"  Arain raises her gaze at both parents to meet with their widen eyes. 

"....no dear, of course not." Ms.Hertfelt answer without her usual smiles on her lips, her pupils turn into pinprick which the sensitive little bunny immediately notice. The sudden changing atmosphere in the air become suffocated awkward that the Mr.Hertfelt had to change the topic immediately by bringing out a portrait of a certain noble young-looking man.

The young man inside the picture had a slender body in black and gold royal attire that contrast his wavy platinum gold hair, his skin pale with his red thin lips, and his pair crystal blue sapphire almond-eyes look so angelic. In his gloved hand was holding rapier sword, like Zacharias' except it rather looks like for decoration purpose than to fight against enemy. But still here she is, still staring Arain Hertfelt's man. While the family was wondering if she was having a flashback about the man inside the portrait, Arain, the Villainess's heart is indeed pounding for yearning, however as the little bunny soul, she was the opposite, there was a fear start to leak in her view, screaming in her mind of this man nature. 

Like a snapping thread, Arain head suddenly filled with a painful cry, it was distant and its slowly gaining her sanity when her field of view releases the miasma that the family gasp and jump back as they stay away from their own only family daughter. 

"Arain!" Zacharias was the first person trying to reach her out, but there was no reply as her dichromatic eyes still staring at the Prince Fabian portrait for a long time. The red one turns her sclera into grimly black while the blue one seem to covered by fierce frostbite that her tears turn into frozen droplets. 

This situation inside the room turned into chaos from time to time, the family closed their nose to prevent breathing in. The sound of growling appeared in the room as the immobile Jack erupted into his monstrous dark gooey form, the claws clenched and open to slice up the canvas, ripping them apart as it dropped on the floor, the room that once filled with killing intent instantly disappear into thin air. The young girl that stood rigidly with chilling sensation dropped to the ground to be caught by Jack's long branch-like-arm as he cradling the still opened-eye child. 

" You human, what kind of parents married your daughter to her murderer?" 

A/n: Guys I've been busy dealing with my life, but still, that doesn't mean I will entirely discontinue it. Anyway, I'm so excited to update a new story again, isn't crazy!? Nyahahahahaha! I will update the summary of it later, bye bye  >w</