A flower attracts unwanted attention. (Not edit...yet)

It's been two weeks after ambush attack, everything went back to normal. But no one will ever forget how the battlefield turns out to be. It was gory with the reek of death spreading everywhere around the field, well, currently that place will be quarantined for a while as they need to clean up all corpse that was soaked in the sea of blood.

"Hey did you hear? Most demons that crash in the junior class session were mostly killed by a young student."

"Ahh, right. It was a white rabbit hood one. Pity for him, such a cute bunny were injured badly."

"But it was incredible! Just a single! Almost sweep all those damn demons!"

They took out their memory crystal and watch it at the cafeteria Screen Wall, seeing how the battle was happening as Marsher dance in the raining blood, it soo beautiful yet terrifying.  

"OI! YOU KIDS! WE WERE TRYING TO EAT HERE!! GO TAKE THAT DAMN CRYSTAL SOMEWHERE ELSE!!" A certain group of senior yelled at them. Some of them who see the guts falling out from demons with squelching sound effect instantly puke out all the meal they ate before.

The scene of the battle receive some of the students' grumblings, they had no choice but to take it back and watch it at somewhere else. But before they manage to take it back, some another hand grab it first.

"Hey, that's mine!"

The owner of it instantly went stun seeing a person with gray-silverish hair standing before him, that person was no one other than a president of the Student Council, Edward Von Cleric. With his astounding handsome facial that always filled with charisma, clear blue crystal eyes that brimming with intelligence like a hawk. He inspects the Memory Crystal in his hand.

"I will confide this thing. Take it back after school tomorrow." He said. 

The owner of it nodded frantically, like the others, no one dares to oppose Students Council's words, especially from President itself. It appeared to be he also Berthemellew School Principle's son, so as his father loyal to school laws, Memory Crystal was actually prohibited item to brought into the school ground. 

"President, " A male student wearing the same white blazer with golden lining came to his side. "Are you really interested in that person too?"

"Kazuya, if you found something rare and talents, " He inserts the crystal into his pocket. "It's better not to let it waste."

"So do you want that person to replace Ms. Hertfelt." 

"Don't even mention that brat name, " He sighs in annoy way. "She did not come more than 5 months. Her disappearance is not my concern."

"Understood."

_______________________________________________

"Seriously, what is going to happen to you if Mars did not break that shield." Kuroshi fixed the pillow and sit beside deep-sleep state Marsher. "Mars, thanks dude."

Mars stood beside the window and only reply with a wry grin, "He saved me for once, and he is my comrade. It's a normal thing for me to do such a thing."

"Eh? Comrade? Since when that happens?" 

"Ahaha, a few weeks ago, before that thing happen." Mars smile fade as his expression turns into serious. "I'm really sorry to offend you, from the last time we argue."

"Hm? Which one?" He said jokingly. "I have been angry at many things so I don't know which are you talking about."

"Sigh, well that part was also your virtue too. "  Mars said. "It's about Heroine."