Bunny got into Alpha's Pack.( Part 1)

A/n: Sorry if I had neglected, I really busy with many things currently. Not to mention I also have been writing a new novel that I wish for my beautiful loyal readers kindly give it a try to read my new story. And also, I wished to make a vote cover for my new novel. For now, please enjoy this chapter. ^^/

Arain's POV

I was still staying in this white room, waiting for another day till I entirely heal. There is nothing to do but reading till I was doze off again. Well, at least until one day (not to many days ago), Nii-chan burst into the door, shook me off from the bed. 

"Student! No banging the door!" Miss Minerva stood up to the door to find my brother looking at me with a serious expression. That's not good, the serious face could lead to some meaning, but the only thing I could worry was...I'M IN TROUBLE.

"Nii-chan?" I shrinking in Nii-chan's gaze, he was now sitting on the chair beside me and stay with the same expression. 

"Tell me, did you really live in the dorm?"

"GULP"

Usually in this situation human will only use the best skill, lying is the only way. But I feel if I did that, Nii-chan boil-blood anger will come into the next level. I scared with anyone with that temperament the most. So I silent myself.

"Answer me," He held my sweat cold hand. "Before I'm getting angrier."

So you did angry at me. What did I do to make you so scary like that?

"No..." I look at him with upward eyes while half of my face hiding fearfully behind Jack.

Later than that, he gave a long sigh while holding his nose-bridge. O, Oh, That's not a good sign.

"Why...why, why, why?" He's going to lose his mind.

"N-nii-chan? I-i could explain..."

"Did you know the risk of every action you have taken this far?"

This time I completely cannot retort it back, why? Nii-chan..as if want to cry. I don't like it and it also made me felt helplessness for not being able to take care of myself.

"You're supposed to get suspended at this moment, and do you know what will happen if our parents heard about this?"

I clenched Jack, their teary filled sadness expression floated in my mind. Sigh, I give him a small smile that soon filled my face with scrunched pain. What do you want me to do? What am I supposed to do..Jack? Ahhh, I hate this feeling, I'm being trapped. Trapped in my own dilemma.

"..." Nii-chan hold me closely to his embrance. 

"..."I hug him back without saying anything.

Ms.Minerva watches both of us from beside door, her face also filled with worry. I'm sorry for making all of you worry. After this...I will take this respensibility of mine. He push me back from the short moment of embrance and look at me with the same expression as before.

"I heard President wished for you to enlisted in Student Council." He said. 

"How--did--"

"He came to me." My eyes widen, that Alpha(President Edward Cleric) must be investigating my background. How scary. "And I also heard you also reject his offer."

I sigh helplessly, how much did he told Nii-chan?

"Please for once, tell me what is bothering till that point?"

What does he mean by 'that point', the wisdom gave me a hint. Ohhh..should I tell? Looking at Miss Minerva, I gave her signal to leave us alone for now. Gladly she understood and went by closing the door. Nii-chan was confused at first but then turn to me with understanding nod.