White Dogs Coming Over (Part 2)

"Ughhh..." a certain bunny groans while walking along the corridor while being followed by a pair of blinding males with an astonishingly handsome appearance. Unfortunately, she did not share the same thought as any human female around her, it irks her secretly but she did not hide it well with miasma seeping around her as she leaving the trail.

"Bad mood more than usual I see." Jack chuckled from her pocket. She just glances helplessly at the same pink bunny she had. The musclehead teacher had been thoroughly explained their appearance in the class, it's doesn't reduce her worry whenever they need to be wherever she is, or maybe, he is. 

"Tch, Jack..." She cried silently.

.

.

.

Lobelia Fennegen's POV

My name is Fennegen Lobelia, apprentice's Holy Paladin that disguise as normal Priest court in order to smooth our line work, although as much holy sound it is we're not as deemed to bless with element of pure light unlike a rumor of a silver maiden from the prophecy, but still I choose this side in order to survive in this cruel world.

Yes, cruel world that fills with deceitful wiles. Due to living between slums and church also teaches me, how is bleak the world we have been living at, but no one able to bring up front. Nobles are mostly nothing but leeches that sucking every drop of people life. They use their status as please without knowing the consequences

I'm sick living like this honestly. Demon atrocities era had to disrupt and bring worries more, but what can I do but to offer my life in order to protect everything I have so far. 

" How long do you think he can let out that miasma?" I stop monologue myself and turn at my partner, we both have assigned to investigate and watch over this child, is it even a human? Consider the thing inside his pocket had to speak sometimes with this Marsher De Mellow. 

The miasma continues leaking around a petite bunny hood as we walk along the corridor, the young students know the demise of having touch the poisonous gas cleverly clear the way for Marsher De Mellow. As if he the one people should fear, however fortunate for us, we can shield ourself with aegis charm and continue our job to observe our main target. 

"It's his defense mechanism anyway, it can't be helped. It's recess time now, but strangely he did not go into cafeteria like we thought, " I said while looking the petite one turn to right direction of conjunction, we follow as he suddenly stops. Both of us stop too. 

"It's still here..." He stood still, there is a door made of wooden carve beside him, he hugging himself as if he were freezing and bolt to a direction lead to the outside of inner school building. We followed him and he finally stops when we reach the outside ground, he kept walking as if nothing happens right now. In my opinion, he is awkwardly weird, does sanity applied to him?

"Hey." A soft voice spoke to us.

"How long both of you predators are going to follow me?" He turns back with miasma leak even more plus with a chilling atmosphere. The red-eye look even more bloody as his white eyeball color in the darkness. Resemble like a demon, we strengthen up our shield as we look at each other, Christ gaze seems to ask me for our next move.

"Hey, I find it unpleasant to be around you, so..."He said as he pulls the hood down. He let out an icy breath that seems the same with another target we have searching about,  Arain Hertfelt. " ...At least respect my leisure time."

The cold mist rushing out of nowhere and bring coldness into our surrounding, the sound of cracking bring alertness on us, Christ and I double check on our barrier if there any trace but nothing happen, fortunately. And what did we just heard before? We decide to move toward the figure of our target in this icy fog. As we both step forward, the ground turns into slippery that we both clench our muscle to stand upright statically.