Mum's the Word (not edit yet)

"Murderer!? Who are you talking about? And who are you entering our home!?" Lord Herfelt with threaten expression glaringly on his face, pulling out his mana from the air as it shaping itself like a sword in his hand. Hearing a tale about marrying his daughter to a murderer is absolutely ridiculous, especially after both of them already had made an oath under King's eyes.

"Please, let go of my daughter!" Lady Herfelt which stood behind her protective husband, holding her tremble weak heart as she seeing the ominous black gooey monster with Arain. 

The tall black figure only stood with Arain cradle in his arm, staring at the family with bizzare looks. This family supposed to know that royal family should not be entirely trusted like every history that ever occured around the world, but it seem it does not applied to them yet. Explaining to them somehow really bothersome so Jack made an eye contact with Zacharias for a while which earn him a shudder and almost stumble back with his head beam in pain. 

"You know what to do." Jack with his deep voice that booming like a demon, leaving Zacharias with the last order as he walk away. Decide to bring this little bunny back to her bedroom, as she lay lifeless her eyes still wide open, if her chest doesn't rise and rose down, anyone could probably thought that she was dead. 

Jack enter Arain bedroom casually as he put her on the bed carefully like a frail glass after he cover her with fluffy blanket. Everything seem rather chaotic as he expected since he accidentally threw this little bunny soul into Arain Heartfelt body. Rather than take over, it seem Marshmallow soul got entangle with the real Arain Hertfelt's inner conscious or feeling that too powerful that it also shaken this little bunny soul. Since both of them have deep bond due to summoning relationship, Jack manage to peek what's happening inside her mind. It was rather normal situation to occurred.  

Betrayal.

 But it seem the villainess, Arain Heartfelt a shelter princess, had experience the bitterness and the sharpness pain of it.  

As the times goes by, the little bunny finally let out a word of groan as she hold her head.

"Jack.."

"Yes?"

"How messed up is this world?"

"Too messed up like a tangled yarn, but I supposed it's still considered manageable since it was not the end of the world yet. Haha, not for your current life though." 

"Please don't jinx me...." Arain give a long deep sigh as she raise herself from the bed. "As I thought, this kind of love only bring disaster..."

In her point of view, Love is just a mere measly promise of happiness that offer for bright future. 

False, it's a gamble of life.

And now because she was a fiancee of a certain potential threat, she cannot simply ignored according to Wisdom-san. A Royal family is like the top of the apex of predator, she cannot against or even fight back unless they rather annulled their bond.

But if it were annulled, the Heartfelt family will be gotten themselves a fallen pride member in the family, stained them with shamefulness of losing his grace affection. Ughh....not that this little bunny care at some stranger receiver love.

What should I do? She rubbed her face in dismay, Jack can only pat her shoulder with some sarcastic sympathy. 

"You're an idiot as usual, huh?"

"....."

"You always forgot that I will always beside you, I gave you everything and you just had to forget at the crucial desperate moment about my sole existence, wow, you are a dumber than I thought if you thinking I would let them take you away from me."