Would you KINDLY FUCK away from me?

Arain's POV

Today I, Arain or maybe Marsher De Mellow finally successfully enter enemy base without getting noticed, applause to myself!

However I still worried though, while I was doing my ritual for blending spell, somehow the instruction said I need white cloth material. I was panicked that I never thought about it. Luckily Jack told me I have one in the paper bag that one's Nii-chan gave me. It was a white hoodie with a pair of ears that I familiar with. 

"Rabbit ear....this is not the real rabbit ears, isn't?" I look at Jack with a terrified pale face.

"Idiot. It's too soft to be called rabbit ears."

"Oh, okay then." I wear it with a gruesome feeling. Really, Nii-chan? Well, I will treasure it. Even it resembles my previous fur color. Now what next, I have to chant magic, together with some drip of blood on a host. Huh? Host? 

"What does 'host' mean?" I look at Jack.

"Host, you can say like a house for a while."

"I need to find a home?" I confused.

"It doesn't mean specifically a house. You can use animal, things, and even...human if you want." I helplessly look at Jack smiling that split across his face, as if he was enjoying what kind reaction I will be showing. Using human is a bad idea, animal? So disgusting.

"Then I have to find a thing." Oh, don't I have one already? "Jack? Will you willing?" He laughing with his eyes gleaming with red blood smiling again.

"I will get dirty you know, but, this will be entertaining." He grabbed my hand, the stitch on his lip snap open each by each, as his mouth was freed, the jaw open together with scary fangs. I don't need to guess what will be happening next.

SNAP!

The crimson running through at the end of my finger to Jack's tongue, licking my finger slowly as if it was his candy. I was petrified that I feel numb, but one thing I'm sure, inside me was screaming in fear. 

" That's all. Use the chant." He licked the excessive wet crimson at his cheek. I return back to the reality and flustering look at the page. 

'O' Wind who covered the sigh of truth,

'O' Earth who letting presence continue on,

'O' Darkness who slumber the true self,

 'O' Light who blinding the reality,

I shall cape myself with a deceitful cloak.

Abyss..cover me..?

I have utterly felt a burst anger after saying the final word, I hate saying THAT word. Not a moment later, the darkness splashing around me. The black substance looks like an ink, crawling along my body, slowly my figure already wrapping inside darkness abyss. 

It was hatefully disgusting, traumatizing me endlessly. I thought it was a great idea to blending surrounding so no one can know I was Arain Hertfelt. But never I thought the process going turn out like this.

The ink finally loosens my body that once wearing white girl's school uniform transform into male one, but instead white, it was black somehow. GEH, more black. However, the rabbit hoodie remains pure white.