Sly Bunny (Part 2)

A/n: Happy Belated Mew year everyone! Welp, I bet some people probably going to beat me for making them waiting this long LMAO..... (pls don't hit me >A<\\, I'm sorry) Let me give reason as usual....firstly, my collage life, secondly, which is the main reason....I've been addicted playing IDENTITY V.....its a thrilling game I ever play since last July...so yeah....ehheheheee~ BTW, if anyone from asia server, my name: MurderBunny ^w^/ 

3 days before celebration.

Arain's POV

Well, dang carrot, I think I getting used with misfortune that often befallen on me. How should I say this..fate, I hate you. But thankfully, my mind always have that mode, whenever I find something threatening coming into my way.

Just killin' it, as always.

The whisper in my head spreading my murderous thought as I stared down underneath of my bed, those same bugs I saw during staying inside medical room, was now writhing suffocated as I can see it throught their legs shuddering like crazy.

WHAT THE FUCK WITH THIS BUG, SPY ME AGAIN, IS IT FUN WATCHING ME SUFFER? 

I know this creature used for spying, the animal such as bug are very easy to harnest and also easy to replace (as Mr.Wisdom told me). I pick one of them, it looks like a simple cockroach, plain brown creature that you normally able to find whether in house, public, or even wild. Wow, as expected, creature that still exist after billion of years. 

Too bad, this guy about to died because miasma air I accidently poured out. Maybe if I farted, they won't died that easily.(A/n: How unladylike) 

"I hate this." I stated the obvious which earn the eyes roll from Jack in his doll form. 

"Who does not hate it, idiot." Jack told me while smack me in the head. "I think you better plan out something before you will getting yourself screw over by your fiance."

"I know...." I sigh while closing my eyes, letting my mind soaking in darkness where I can summon the Wisdom Book. The book appear and unknowingly decide to landed on top of my clueless head.

BAKK! 

"Eowww!" I holding my head that almost about to crack open thanks to Wisdom, maybe I am having a bad luck today. My eyes dripping with pearl of tears, feeling betray by Wisdom-san who usually appeared like a saviour. 

"He is your saviour, and stop being crybaby." Jack gave another smack of reality to me that I had no choice but to open the floating book helplessly and announce my reasoning of his presence. Should I ask how to kill my fiance that accidently one of royal family?

How to erase him from the world instead?

No, too merciful, and by the way, that was stupid idea. I could end up raising more death flag than I already have right now. I shake my head in frustration, there must be something I can use that will not affect neither me nor my family in the hand of royalty. Stopping is the main objective, but I cannot just stop something I don't exactly know either. I need to know their plan...wow, I glad my brain functioning well after all that events that I had to go through. 

"Not entirely."

Profanity! I gave a shot of sulkiness toward Jack and then pouting. You don't have to tell me that. I then ignoring him, despite knowing he was amused by my reaction of being told like that. Think Marsher, or maybe think Arain! As a proper scheming villainess like you, what would you do? To avoid, or to attack? Which move will you choose...? I squuze my eyes tightly with my head having brainstorming season hopefully anything could pop out, increasingly I felt hopeless when in the end I cannot find a single solution.