Trouble Mix Up (Part 2)

Zackarian's POV

Sigh, does registration need to take almost half-day? Not to mention I was given a long briefing..it's not even a brief at all. Since the school was already ended 5 hours ago, that's mean all students include Arain return to their dorm. I need to check on her, she could be clueless sometimes.

"I hope she did not get lost due that amnesia."

As I gladly finally able to leave the office, I went to junior section. Compared to senior, junior building a little bigger than the senior section. I glance at the glass window, the day already darkens as all the lamps inside corridor lit up autimcally with a flick of bright yellow fire.

"Tch, dammit. If I keep going I might get myself caught, even worse I also will break the rules."

Just before I let out a loud sighing like my usual grumbling. A certain familiar maid walks across another corridor's route. Isn't that Arain's personal aide? Thank god this save my times.

" Hey, you there."

She flinched and turn around, seem surprised seeing me.

"Young Master," She bows, "What can I help you?"

Her hands holding white towels that folded neatly, could it be that for Arain?

"How's Arain, did she return to her room dorm without any problem?" I asked.

The maid gives a reassuring smile and nod.  After knowing Arain having nothing to be concern, I letting the maid continue her works. Then something weird floating inside my mind, why is she walking in the senior section?

I turn back and saw no one, it lit up my suspicions even more.

______________________________________________________________

The morning came again continue as the second day of the school life. Zackarian walk inside class normally, however, all female saw a new capturable eye male student. Their eyes staring admiringly or perhaps lovey-dovey popping eyes that has been set on him. Who can blame when this ikemen dude has strong build muscles across shoulders that could visibly see from his blazer. Not to mention his light brown gradient into dark chocolate look soft and neat (can I mention fluffy too?).

"I wonder Arain already, go into her class. She's a heavy sleeper." He thought while holding his strong sexy jaws, giving charming point even more. "Nah, no way. Especially when that doll beside her." 

Exactly as his mean, as long Arain hold that doll. There's nothing for him to worry...perhaps?

The first period starts smoothly with many students wanting to get to know him even more. To anyone surprise. As he mentions his family name, everyone become knowing him even more.

"You're that girl brother?" A friend of a female said to him.

"Do you have any problem?"

As he asks, no one dares to say another word and continue the almost ending first period. 

"KYAAAAAAA!!!"

"What's that sound?" I said to my next classmate.

"Oh, that? Don't worry about it, it's maybe those fans again."

"Fans?"

"Yeah, since those 5 new freshmen came to school." He sighs. "School days hasn't been peaceful quiet."

Freshmen? After he hears the information that was given. Zackarian cannot think anything else but worry about his sister who has just gone to school. What if the person she has just met in the past went to meet her. It will be awkward for sure.