Sweetness Crave her eyes (Part 2)

A/n: Here's your demon boy, quite naughty isn't he? I draw this so you guys can imagine it

A/n: And this is our spectacle ikemen, Amarino De Czech, nice eyelashes right? Okay, give it to me. This is also drew by me.

Marsher/Arain's POV

I am sweating very much right now...Oh don't worry it is not uncomfortable at all as in fact, this is refreshing~ I exhale a huge amount of relaxing breath. Okay, that's it, time to go back to work. Standing up to pat some dirt around my bottom, I look back to see my still garden growth development. I made it two area, one for my snack, and the other for flowers to gaze on them.

The vegetable like I already mentioned during previous chapter ago and flowers especially need to be tended carefully due to the rarity level of these plants that were given by Amarino-san, I'm soo excited. I smile eagerly at the tiny plant that still does not bud a single flower, lifting my hand in the air while wearing my hood. I chant as if I was singing in solace, hopefully, the growth of my plant can go smoothly.

Mr. Raindrop falling down dearly,

Gently, relentlessly, fairly.

Wash away those sadness,

As the earth devour the painfulness,

A condense of cloud forming around my garden area, release a tender of raindrops as it hydrated the living things underneath of it. But I keep on singing as I was getting absorbed by the mood of the atmosphere. While I still circulated my mana to control water around me, there was glitter sparkle in the air that made me stop singing as I tried to find the source of it. Without any warning, there was a butterfly flapping its wings as it landing at the tip of my nose. Now that is weird, as I tried to tilt my head, it won't budge. 

But I cannot deny that it was beautiful as I can see every beautiful detail, carving on its black wings. the vein of its wing was bright red as if were glowing mystically beyond dark contrast of its wings, I wonder what kind species is this. I tried to move it by letting it walking on my finger, it was docile as if it understand for what I want. I just don't this beautiful butterfly getting drenched under my drizzle spells, so I put it safely at the flower from another bush, but as I thought, it doesn't want to go any further. Why is that? The butterfly crawl as it reaches underneath of my hood, which I can see it hanging upside down.