White dogs coming over (part 1)

Marsher's POV

Oppsie.... I think things just got escalated quickly. Why is that?

Easy, problematic due to my existence. Since I manage to recover Jack during summon, I was being kept eyes close by number of people that I don't know.  I was walking into my class after another day to see my seat....there are two adult human! Not to mention all of it was male! Freaking possible predator as I can see their sharps intimidating eyes. Eep!

Glint!

W-w-w-w-w-what!?  ⊙w⊙'''
I don'thave carrot!  Stop staring me!

I want to enter but at the same time I don't want to... I kept my foot to step into but then I cancel, and this repeatedly happen until someone grabbing my rabbit ears hood upward. Hanging me in the air.

"Gueeh! " I let out a yelp of surprise. Why am I never notice it?

"Class session it's about to start, get your ass back to your seat. " A rough but friendly male voice said to me, I seem familiar with this way carried me. I let myself brought inside before I realize, I still can see them eyeing on me. Lord carrotttt, what's happening!? I silently whimper.

"PFT." I HEARD DAMMIT!

Normal POV

Class was a normal occasion until both male in perfect white suite with same white coat decorated with golden lining in cross shape behind,  entering out of nowhere. Their presence alert the inhabitant class, the male capturable targets were stiff seeing those crest on their neck.

The crest were not just any normal rosary if you look closely at the pattern design, it was golden for sure, but the cross have 6 golden wings embedded beautifully, as if they were really blessed the moment you see it.

Among them, Heroine was baffled by their presence too, another unexpected upcoming. Their appearance is too early in the game, it only happen if the demon really ready to wage the war in large numbers.  Does event finally occurred?  She was worried at the result, could it be I was chosen to come for the battle?

Heroine calculated the probability till both of the adult stood in front of the class,  instantly silent the whole class without a doubt. Both of them seem to look like in 17 to 20-ish age or maybe more ? One male have bright golden hair that seem to burn when the light pass through and grey emotionless eyes, while the other male has silver hair like Heroine but normal blue eyes.

" I feel darkness around here. " the golden adult said with his hands behind, trained to look elegance in his every move. His strange gray eyes move till it reached at the black hair youth, seeming do not care at whatever crap they were trying to give.

"Your class seem have unusual one here, " another one with silver hair said, his eyes also on black hair youth,  Kuroshi.

Mars who has been confused by their sudden riddle open his mouth in realization.

"Oh, sir, nothing to be worry! " His smile cheekily. "Kuroshi have wind and dark element. That's why both of you can sense since you have light element. "

Everyone surprise by Red hair boy demeanor, they know he is friendly ikemen, but sometimes he forgot where to cross the line (high rank). Thankfully nothing dreadful happen as the silver one snort in arrogant way,  thinking that Mars are not worthy to tell them that.

Mars sits with happy grin on his face while Kuroshi only rolled his ember eyes in boring manner but still smirk at their annoyance somehow.

Of course their presence are nothing to surprise about,  even though he was a demon. He could already felt their presence few miles away from school as their presence are very sickly brimming with brilliance of holiness.