Sly Bunny (Part 1) (not edit yet)

A/n: Please hear the song in order to get vibe from it...and enjoy! ^w^/

Zacharias stood before Arain bedroom door, as he was about to knock them, the door open up silently that he froze in surprise. 

"Eh? Nii-chan?" Peeking by a jar door, a petite dirty blonde hair look up toward Zacharias in stunned expression, finding a little bit weird as she was actually about to visit him. 

"Are you okay, now?" Zacharias open his big palm to pat her head and as usual she accept it with her cute smile however, Zacharias can easily see her uncomfortableness seeping through the air around her surrounding, always filled with gloomy miasma. 

"Nii-chan, " She called with trembled voice. " Chasing two bunnies will getting none right?"

Althought she was trembled, however her slowly lining of grin telling him she was planing something in her head. If only her grin doesn't mix up with miasma behind her, he probably would have see Arain as a simple smiling child. 

"...What bunny again?" He said with three lines darken under his eyes. Feeling something utter worrisome chaos about to come the more Arain keep on smiling. Hopefully he can manage whatever outcome from it later. 

"Anyway, Nii-chan, my room a little bit to poisonous for you, can we talk in your room instead?" Arain said as she brought Jack in her arm while she close the room filled with a thick-fumed of black miasma slowly. 

From the floor angle, where it could not be seen without laying or crouching on the floor, a few bugs fell with their legs twitching in agony nearby her bed. 

Be prepare, predators.

 Arain and Jack red crimson eyes gleaming as the hallway shadow, darkening their figure while following behind the worrisome Zacharias. Those eyes as usual, filled with bloodlust that waiting to bath over a certain enemy that come to engage their peaceful life. 

If only they never have a thought to end her life, aka, kill her, she probably lesser her bloody carnival plan over them. It's time for a bunny, turn into a sly one.

_____________________________________________________

Leohart Kingdom Palace, Second Prince's Study Room.

A darken room with the papers of important studies together with many stacking of books on the table. A person with important significant figure was sitting on the wooden red cushion chair, looking down on a person in a dull green cloak, trembling like a someone who got their gut twisted. There was displeasure look at the person who sat on the chair.

"Why the hell am I supposed to know when you keep groveling on the floor like that." He who have a beautiful platinum blonde hair and a pair of almond cystal blue sapphire eyes, sneering with his thin red lips.  

".....*sharp gasp* " The cloak person keep twitching on the floor like a maggot as he was gasping for the air, clenching his stomach that feels being stabbed over and over. "...that...bitch....found me......your highness."

The person who was sitting on the chair eyes suddenly narrowly glance at another guest who sitting nearby the window relaxedly. A woman to be precisely, covering herself with plain brown cloak, decorating herself with bejeweled necklace enchantment. The hood over her was brought down, exposing bright silver long hair. Her seductive violet eyes smitten the prince as he gaze it.