School? So scary...

Arain's POV

"Sunshine dear, do you know the school is getting neared?" Mother said during our dinner. I stop chewing the carrot shape flower and used my gift of wisdom to research those 'school' mean.

Ahh...school is the place where children of humans go to educate themselves until they reach peak of adulthood, but human life are endless education to themselves till their death. Wow, I impressed , no wonder human are more better than inferior animal like us.

Shame for the fact of my previous life I only have a brain that luckily not small as birdbrain. Harebrained to be precisely.

"..yeah...do I have to go?" If I remember correctly, it's filled with humans, and I still scared to see them especially came in a pack. Gladly this wisdom also told me that there were also unfortunately event like bully cases, that could lead straight to my grave!

"You are the student of Barthemellew Academy, and one of the most prestigious student. I don't want your future run down just because mere of accident and---"

Without any warning my father deadly serious face smacked by mother's ladylike fingers out of nowhere. Me and my brother look at the scene in disbelief.

"How could you said like that to your own daughter!? Not to mention you reminding her that dark past!" Mother angel like face..turn into demon!!

I cowering and snug myself into nii-chan waist, he realised my body shaking in fear and wrapping me in his arms.

"Mother, father we will excuse ourselves first if you may?"

"Oh, of course, my little Sunshine's angel guardian, both of us will be having a proper conversation for a while." She said with her smile facade still on, I can see my father being holding down with his neck tangled in her arms.

Humans are scary...

With that he carried me in the arms as always, walking ourselves out from the dining room.

"Come on Arain, after the months I trained you, why are you still easy to be scared even though those thoughts are not directly through you." He complains, I only look down on myself, frustratedly helpless. "By the way, your weight increase a little bit, aren't you?"

Weight? Ohhh, does he means...I'm getting fat? How come?

"Is it bothering you? I can walk myself if it is."

"No, that just fine. You are still light as a feather after all." He said while raising myself in the air." You should have eaten meat."

Hearing meat getting me neseau suddenly, I only shake my head in disagreement.

"I hate meat."

"But you'll have to if you want to be stronger." He pulled me down into his embrace and kissed tip of my nose which I know he was trying to pour his affection on me.

"I replaced that protein with something else, so no worry," I reply as I learning more about the vegetable that could replace the meat. Yes, soybean.

"Sigh, whatever you do lil one."
_______________________________

Normal's POV

Next week

"NOOO! I DON'T WANT TO WEAR THAT!!"

"No can do young lady, you are wearing this for the school---argggh, stop pulling school uniforms---"

"What's... Happening here?" Zackarian came in as he heard a rare moment bickering between mother and daughter.