Bunny Got Into Alpha's Pack (Part 2)

A/n: First thing first, I announce the highest vote the cover for MY Dollful Aria~

Since most people love the fifth one, I decide to use it and I edit a bit as a cover of my story

Since most people love the fifth one, I decide to use it and I edit a bit as a cover of my story. Thanks for voting. 

By the way, I'm really sorry for breaking promise with you guys, I'm honestly was slacking off recently and have this freaking author block for a while. Next, the reason is quite funny though? I actually got drawing tablet recently...so....I...got a little obsessed playing with it?

I'M SORRYYYYYY!

I will show what I'm drawing recently...I need a lot of practice..ehehe

Arain's POV

Arain's POV

Ahh, dammit these predators never give a rest,huh? They were lucky my miasma was able to block thanks to the barrier they made. Just leave me alone, I mentally thought that while the tears still streaming.

"Arain....Hertfelt? " An alpha look over me with eyes wide open.

SNAP!  *Sigh* Nii-chan.....

Depressing at my current state not to mention my confidential exposure,  my emotion seems to be trigger miasma even thicker.  Hey, Wisdom-san do you still have 101 way silent the predator from first-day school?  I really need them.

Since Jack is not at my side that means the illusion spell has vanished, leaving me the real form of the villainess. There was a crack sound when I turn to look at their shield seem to be pressure by my miasma, I inwardly sigh.

"I see, that explains why Zackarian always near you. "

So what,  predator? Even if nii-chan trusted you I won't let you mess with my life even more than before.

"So,  Miss Hertfelt, do you mind calm down first?"

Fucking no, Alpha. I gave them deadpan face.  Come back after... Forever. I don't have even a fucking mood to have a conversation or more like an interrogation with a predator like you. 

While I was still cursing them many times in my head, the alpha reaches something in his pocket. It alerted me, so I ended up bursting this room miasma together with icy that soon storming right at them. The cracking sound comes again, creating a root of crack across the shield.