Splatter Party (Part 3): You are not Alone.

Demon Prince's POV

Sigh, what am I doing here?

Watching my group of demon, who supposed to guarding me currently. One by one died in one punch of a muscular human. Am I impressed? No way. Since he was able to defeat some of my guards, he must be responsible to take care the human children. What a bothersome, he should just use them for meat-shield, well that's joke one I made.

Ahh, soo bored. But before I was able to let out a yawn. Unknown black tentacles were dragging a human child that wearing a strange hood, is that a lamb ears? Black tentacles? I don't remember brought any demon octopus or man-eater flower. 

But since this person is an interesting fellow, I just save up my yawn and just look at the battlefield. Regardless being dragged, that child never lets out a groan or even more, the scream. 

As it still dragging the legs of that child, near to the middle of the field where everyone can see him..or her? Oh, it's a boy since he wearing the trouser. The tentacle let him go and shrink back to the ground, leaving no traces.

He lifted his face, I could see a pair of different eyes color. Right eye holding red as blood while the other was color blue deep as the ocean. Such an odd combination. His face was cover in the bruise and I realize he was cover in bandages from head till feet. Hahaha, what a laughable lamb we got here. 

"Your Highness! Can we eat that child? Can we? Can we?" My subordinate cannot hold his eagerness as usual, "I want it to squirm in my teeth!!"

"Do whatever you like--" I said. What a pity, this lamb shall die as a meal.

However, my word stuck in the throat the moment I felt an intense cold. The source came from that child, his expressionless cold face erupts the frightening aura. The fog erupt from his body, each time he let out a breath, a puff of cold air was seen. I see this lamb was an Ice element.

I decide to move farther away from the fog that soon covers the whole area, how about my subordinate? He is a stubborn cow. There was a trace of arrogant, still looking down on a mere child.

"Do you think you can hide in this damn fog? It useless!!" Without ignoring, he and some other stupid hire demon subordinates dash confidently, disappear into the heavy cold fog. I cannot say I disagreed, since we demon did not need eyes to trace any creature. Just nose is enough.

But what is this feeling? Is this thumping feeling of thrill? excitement? or fear?

KYARRGGGGHH!!!

WARGGHHH!!!

ARGGGGH! ARGHHH! KUH!

The red crimson splattering in the air, and not anytime soon, a head was flown off from the fog and immediately landing in front of my horse. It landed with tongue rolled out. Such a disgrace way to appear before me.

"Your Highness! Save usss!"

"Save us!! Save uss!! SAVE US--AKHHH!!"

Aren't you all supposed to guard me? Why in the world, me, the important person have to save the lowly people like you?

AGGGHHH!!!

Grunt in frustration, I use my element power, the wind to sweep off these fog. As the surrounding have already vanished the fogs, a figure standing still while the hand holds the demon twice than his size, that demon already had no head. The field floor turns into ice floor, but instead pure white, it was now replaced with crimson messy art.

"You..." The child tilt his head slowly, smile "...a predator too?"

Our eyes met, I could say beneath those eyes. There was the madness of killing intent, raging wildly. After I was awake from that gaze, I pick up my stance. Reply this interesting child with a simple toothy smile.