Bunny got corner...and Q/A (not edit yet.)

Hello my dear readers, the update will come over soon with full of twist! (just kidding, I know my story is simply too cliche) and I'm sorry if I update rarely these days, something happen to me along this year and I find it was hard to keep continue my schedule that end up rougher day by day. Recently I find my writing style began to change due my to my recently change adaption in my own mother tongue. If I'm too used english language I forgot my original language, it was also same as the opposite. But first thing first, let's get into Q/A session.

Q1:Will she get baby when she gets older with her partner?

Q1:
Will she get baby when she gets older with her partner?

A1:
Oh my,  you guys sure really love anything related to adult stuff huh? Yes,  she will, and there will be only true partner will be manage to be with her.

Q2: Will she ever go to school back as Arain? What will her classmates reaction be?

Q2:
Will she ever go to school back as Arain? What will her classmates reaction be?

A2:
Ara, ara, every secret will surely burst, right? And classmates reaction? Might as well heart attack or just typical gaping mouth. Or maybe murderous intention?  Who knows? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Q3:
What is Jack?

A3:
Well,  he's an immortal being.  How he was an immortal? He died as inferior creature in another world then his soul living in the void for a long time, develop him slowly into spiritually sentient way. Making him into like a mini god or something (hopefully he didn't hear this, haha \( ̄▽ ̄;)/🔫).  Due to him still not entirely immortal, he cannot entirely call himself the godly yet.

I think that's all question I got so far = ̄ω ̄= (standing in front pile of questions) now let me ask you for certain something:

Do you want to see each male capturable character with our bunny in different ending? Or only true love ending?

Do you guys want other animal spirits reincarnate in this story ?

Arain's POV

It's supposed to be summer and usually I'm okay with it cause I can make myself some ice to cooling myself. But somehow with under Nii-chan piercing burning glare, I think I'm sweat a lot already.